Uchi no Otouto-domo ga sumimasen

Everyone saying that they hope there won't be step sibling love. Bruh. There will be eventually. Probably will have a time skip at the end, but just a guess 😏

Irl I'm not into it but in fictional works I'm ok with. Looking forward to more family relationship building though. Totally want to see the hikkikomori later lol

I'm only here for the cute part where they become a family. When the romance starts (it's at some part already too much for me) I'll drop it. Not into that step sibling romance

this manga is so sweeeeeet!!! its so cute and the art is gorgeous ommggg
i love the mc too shes so cute and earnest without being a pushover rlly
and each brother has his own cute qualities too ^^

A little generic but enjoyable.

I see the weirdness in step sibling romance but the two leads didn't even meet until they were 16, so it doesn't feel that gross to me. In real life the most awkward thing would simply be dating your mother's partner's son (which my friend did lol, can confirm it was weird), but not so much because it's "incestuous". They were practically strangers anyway

Step-sibling love is only disgusting because it's associated with incestuous love. There are many Step sibling people that are married and they are unnecessarily judged for it. For me if it's love then it is, as long as you're not genetically connected then it's fine. Living in one roof doesn't make you real siblings, if it does then forget about your disgusting unrequited love for your roommate.

Plz update this soon!! I'm itching to know what happens!!!! Gen is so HAWT!!! 🤒

Has this been dropped by Lemonade scans? Thank you for picking this up, blueberry-sama! You are truly an angel 😇.

@Maech we just moved this manga to our new group blueberry scans, but the staff who’s working on it is still the same 🙂

Why can't I just have a nice wholesome "learning to accept eachother as a happy family" manga without that nasty pseudo incest

Users who are viewing this thread