Uchi no Tsuma wa Wasureppoi

Contributor
I think it's a very cheap emotional shot, with terrible pacing.

It's like the tragedy equivalent of a jumpscare. You'll get the reaction you're looking for but it's not interesting.

Instead of a spooky creature jumping in front of the camera it's rapid onset Alzheimers.

Dex-chan lover
Well it’s a twitter oneshot. You can’t write meaningful development, with proper pacing for such a story in that format. For what it is, it did a relatively good job.

Double-page supporter
The Tragedy is really forced. There was no happy ending and it f*cked him over for life... I guess it all depends on the Author. Some have the gift to give closure while others don't.

Dex-chan lover
for a 17 page oneshot, it certainly did its job well. pretty good shit.

Fed-Kun's army
I was wondering why this suddenly one of the top manga, now i understand. But still, why? WHY?? WHYYY???

made me remember this quote from Saw V
"You are my heart. You always have been. You always will be."

reading, while crying (On the inside), and listening to Theory Of A Deadman - Heaven (Little By Little)

Dex-chan lover
As touching as this is, it's not very accurate to how memory loss works. By the time memories like a lifelong companion are lost, they're a dribbling mess. Finding your way out of a new bathroom becomes a problem before that.

@Ironclad For one family member of mine, that wasn't how it was. It may have just been a rare case, but my guess is that there are probably many different patterns for memory loss.

Users who are viewing this thread