Uchida-san wa Zettai ni Gyaru Janai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Nothing wrong with being a breast lover but just know that flat is justice. Sorry to bring unfortunate news: Idk if this was planned to be a short serialization or it was axed but shame to see it go so soon. Thanks for the translations.
damnit i was having a good time laughing about “hello im wall” but now im just sad. this is such a wonderful concept for a manga

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, Madoka, flat chests have their charms. :glee:

God, ending already? Did it get axed? WHY?! :wtf:

There was a very short period of my life that I wore contacts. During that, at one point one of them split in half horizontally, and half ended up under my upper eyelid, and half under the lower eyelid. That was not a fun experience at all to deal with.
I had one contact go behind my eyelid one day when I was in high school. I thought I got it all out, but found more dry plastic in my eye later that night. The contacts don't move off my eyes much now unless I wear them longer than the 2 weeks I'm supposed to.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing wrong with being a breast lover but just know that flat is justice. Sorry to bring unfortunate news: Idk if this was planned to be a short serialization or it was axed but shame to see it go so soon. Thanks for the translations.
I wonder if the author want to focus on Kimoota or just like Kimoota, being announced to end but out of nowhere have new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread