Uchida-san wa Zettai ni Gyaru Janai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
In the end she manages to fumble the confession & not let things play out. They such dorks that they deserve each other.
MAN I wish this lasted longer because the way it ended felt like it had another chapter or two to be considered a finale. Always the fun manga with gals & dorks getting the short serialization. Thanks for translating this to completion & hope the author either comes back to this or make another one that won't be a planned short serialization.

Dex-chan lover
Well... I guess... it's basically inevitable right? It got axed and the author didn't want to pull the trigger but it's pretty much been set for a while now.

Can't say I'll miss this one though, MC was always too much of a dick to the girl for no reason, even if he realized way too late.

Supporter
20240513033723-516c7976.png

Ohh, okay...​

Dex-chan lover
Good way to end it, given the circumstances. I was expecting a very perfunctory tearful confession end, but this is much better.
Deserved more of a run, but, shikata ga nai :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Well... I guess... it's basically inevitable right? It got axed and the author didn't want to pull the trigger but it's pretty much been set for a while now.

Can't say I'll miss this one though, MC was always too much of a dick to the girl for no reason, even if he realized way too late.
He wasn't? He just saw her as a friend initially and she didn't take no for an answer. I don't get how his lack of interest makes him a dick. That's completely ignoring her bad behavior.

Ye it ended with him accepting her and all but if you're going to analyze the MC you have to ask why he kept telling her no and not just call him a dick because he wasn't accepting her advances.

Users who are viewing this thread