Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 11 - Helping People

Dex-chan lover
I find the author forcefeeding his idea about what helping people is to be kinda dumb. If you're so overly insecure that any help is identified as silent bullying then perhaps it's you who is fucked in the head, author kun.

Benefit of doubt, she's a weird alien.

Even from a purely pragmatic view you can help someone with the expectation of getting something in return.

Fed-Kun's army
I find the author forcefeeding his idea about what helping people is to be kinda dumb. If you're so overly insecure that any help is identified as silent bullying then perhaps it's you who is fucked in the head, author kun.
Forcefeeding... through the mouth of an alien who, until last week, didn't realize that humans die when they are killed. Not exactly an author representative

Dex-chan lover
What bruh thought the Prez was doing :kek:

rmqzc16.png
Sauce?

Dex-chan lover
He asked you to wait a few minutes so he can come out and help you, you braindead fucking simp.
Holy shit I pray hes the next to get blown up what a waste of oxygen.
Helping somebody is looking down on them cause you have to be better than them to do that
...no? What? It doesnt matter if you are stronger or weaker it still takes 2 to carry a couch jfc.
Why is mc door so easy to open? Does he leave his key under the door mat?
Japs and americans dont lock their doors apprently

Dex-chan lover
This guy is so insecure/lonely that he is clinging on to a girl who cheats on him with multiple dudes just because she showed him some attention. Karagaki honestly found quite the catch in this simp whom she can milk for years
Desperate guys are the craziest of men. Their dependency complex plus having a new hoe will surely spell ... cooking good food!

Dex-chan lover
I hate when a good manga story is filled with people I couldn’t care less about.
You add fillers to delicious food too. One or two is not too much. Even I eat the fillers because not everything is supposedly flavorful, e.g. rice bowl.

Dex-chan lover
He asked you to wait a few minutes so he can come out and help you, you braindead fucking simp.
Holy shit I pray hes the next to get blown up what a waste of oxygen.

...no? What? It doesnt matter if you are stronger or weaker it still takes 2 to carry a couch jfc.

Japs and americans dont lock their doors apprently
Real. I saw one got robbed and killed by a drug addict. This is why you need to do a background check on your maids, even if they only work for a specific shift.

Dex-chan lover
I learned this in our history lesson - it is called White Man's Burden, which is actually Racism for Beginners.

Dex-chan lover
Hamita(author) is well known for having some pretty fucked up stories and messages.

Have you seen Hamita's other works?

This is tame compared to their other stuff.

Like for example: a one shot that preaches to you that slavery is actually good, and also shows a woman raping a man as a "joke".

Called Slave Pride.

https://mangadex.org/title/8a4ef501-c863-4728-9c6f-5ff72609fa17/slave-pride

Dex-chan lover
Desperate guys are the craziest of men. Their dependency complex plus having a new hoe will surely spell ... cooking good food!
You
You add fillers to delicious food too. One or two is not too much. Even I eat the fillers because not everything is supposedly flavorful, e.g. rice bowl.
Can
I definitely SEE a chimera of Teru with two hoes at the revival bin.
Real. I saw one got robbed and killed by a drug addict. This is why you need to do a background check on your maids, even if they only work for a specific shift.
Multiple
Yes. I think by the week is over, we get three body bags.
I can't wait...
Times
Ho now belongs to classy Prez. If ever Ho is revived, she will have part of class Prez's body fluids.
In
I learned this in our history lesson - it is called White Man's Burden, which is actually Racism for Beginners.
One
2 cents - she always eats lollipop.
Comment

Dex-chan lover
Any teacher who has ever paid attention to their students helping other students knows that the authors opinion is the majority of peoples opinion.

Including the realistic lashing out just for being sincerely offered help.

Dex-chan lover
Hamita(author) is well known for having some pretty fucked up stories and messages.

Have you seen Hamita's other works?

This is tame compared to their other stuff.

Like for example: a one shot that preaches to you that slavery is actually good, and also shows a woman raping a man as a "joke".

Called Slave Pride.

https://mangadex.org/title/8a4ef501-c863-4728-9c6f-5ff72609fa17/slave-pride
or that one where a guy helps a little monster girl just to end up being eaten, everything i took from that story was that charity is for suckers. I wonder if its the author genuine opinions or just something that he does to seem different

Users who are viewing this thread