Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Lingering Despair

Dex-chan lover
He should have seen or thought of this outcome
He is a dude so he doesn't give a f on any outcomes other than his ideals. Typical shounen.

Good thing he has Haru on his side.

.... AND THAT IS WHAT HIS CLASSMATES THINK OF HIM, since he holds the title of a responsible person of a mini society.

Fed-Kun's army
Teru really putting that Comedy tag to good work.

He only needed to wait one day to be with Good Karagaki. It's so over-the-top "sad" that it ends up being kind of funny.
Well, more than one, he was decomposing for a while apparently
Damn, what's the timeline again? Does Teru hang himself like immediately after their last argument?

Well, it's either a personality reset, misplaced personality, or misplaced identity (Karagaki think he's Teru). No murderous impulse like I imagined.

yet
Two murder-type would just be boring. It's all about the diversity of options that exist for being completely fucked up. :D
TLR? Is it not LotR right?
based on 'lala's inventions', to-love-ru? which is just as good as any other way of referring to that stupid choice of transliterated title.

Dex-chan lover
Well, more than one, he was decomposing for a while apparently

Two murder-type would just be boring. It's all about the diversity of options that exist for being completely fucked up. :D

based on 'lala's inventions', to-love-ru? which is just as good as any other way of referring to that stupid choice of transliterated title.
I need to search that. Will watch that anime.

Double-page supporter
I have mixed feelings about the chapter on whether I should feel sad from the first scene or laugh from the last scene.. :notlikethis:

Double-page supporter
Round 1 finished ...

... of to ROUND 2!

Author-san please don't disappoint us.

Dex-chan lover
That's what happens when you simp to a yandere, they f*ck up your life. There is a recent trend of romanticizing yanderes in manga recently, I'm glad this one shows that there are consequences.

Dex-chan lover
Teru's permadeath is positively received even in the official page.

Counter jumped from 889 -> 1082. 200 more readers...

Dex-chan lover
That's what happens when you simp to a yandere, they f*ck up your life. There is a recent trend of romanticizing yanderes in manga recently, I'm glad this one shows that there are consequences.
The real correction is to blast her away and reconstruct her again.

Dex-chan lover
This one is all over the place thematically, BUT, it does all fit together pretty well. It's decidedly dark, "funny" more often than it's funny, and not an untenable stretch on the believability scale (aliens aside). It mitigates a lot of that THROUGH the alien device, but since it fits, I don't really have a complaint there. It is moderately refreshing to see something fall between silly and serious with regards to aliens (yes yes there are some, but usually canted more towards the fluffy/silly side, whereas this one lingers a bit more on the serious side). While the alien aspect opens up an almost infinite trove of cliches and devices to use, thus far the selection has been pretty good, and utilized concisely. This new wrinkle should be entertaining, and the spectre of Teru's death opens up a lot of options going forward.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
Recent?
This one is all over the place thematically, BUT, it does all fit together pretty well.
I wonder. My understanding, given how often the protagonist has had to explain humans/human morality/human mindsets to Haru, is that this was meant to be a brief musing on the fragility and complexity of human life.

Dex-chan lover
Can this guy please catch one break. Just ONE. Is that too much to ask for?
Cuz at this point it feeling almost impossible.

Dex-chan lover
Class Prez keep Karagaki in your basement or bedroom or whatever. THAT SMILE. MUST PROTECC.

Users who are viewing this thread