Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Lingering Despair

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what's the timeline again? Does Teru hang himself like immediately after their last argument?

Well, it's either a personality reset, misplaced personality, or misplaced identity (Karagaki think he's Teru). No murderous impulse like I imagined.

yet

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what's the timeline again? Does Teru hang himself like immediately after their last argument?

Well, it's either a personality reset, misplaced personality, or misplaced identity (Karagaki think he's Teru). No murderous impulse like I imagined.

yet
I guess Teru hanged himself on Tuesday, so the body is almost a week hanging in the room ( stinky body smells after a week ). While class rep is oh so happy seeing that Teru will get back his GF, Teru has hanged himself the next day, and has been like that for 5 - 6 days. Way to go Prez.

P.S. SUBARASHI

Dex-chan lover
There's only one answer: that's an alien with her appearance

Also if she starts being friendly and close-like with him like that Yandere is everyone will think it was his fault Teri killed himself and he'll be the bad guy though it is kinda his fault tbh
Yep, Haru said her tech revives ALIENS. She never said it revives people.

What they likely did is make an identical clone using gyaru's body parts as the materials for the machine.

OG gyaru is 100% dead and gone, this girl is a completely different "person".

Dex-chan lover
Everyone in the class is probably scared of the class rep because he can make people kill themselves. Plus he is protected by three hot gyats.

Dex-chan lover
Madness and Wisdom are just a success away... Hinoe really sounded wise at this precise moment.

Dex-chan lover
f3kQ1S7.png

:meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad:

Double-page supporter
this could be bad for the MC, Teru who keeps looking for Kagaraki is dead, and Kagaraki who is missing before, are now getting close to him.

Users who are viewing this thread