Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Different Views

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused why the whole revival plan is considered botched from the start? A clone with her memories is exactly what he was expecting from the start, and the reason he's freaking out is because her personality has taken a complete shift. But the change in personality was completely Haru's doing, stating that she was  optimized to not cause trouble. So he should still be mad at Haru, lmao.
He thought it would be an actual revival with the original person's soul intact, but it turned out it was just a clone while the original person was still dead. It's cloning/duplicating, not revival.

Dex-chan lover
uDhtZyX.png

Dex-chan lover
Anyone want to bet how many chapter before the AI go Sigma/Terminator on the class?

Somehow in all of this, that Guy still feels like the worst person o_o..
In a sense he is; he was remorseful about Teru but in his later thought he called Teru a freak, he was relieved when Ai!Karagaki confirmed she was a loose girl, and there's the whole hiding a missing person because he want alienussy.

Last edited:
Contributor
Why did you bring back the Comedy Tag??? It was finally removed after months and you brought it back???

THIS ISN'T A FUCKING COMEDY. Holy shit, why the fuck did the add it back. It's probably some Guro obsessed weirdo mod who thinks death is funny or something.
MD mod says because it's called a romcom in Japanese [(as a bait-and-switch)], those tags must be respected on MD. I disagree, but I have been overruled. 🤷‍♂️.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why did you bring back the Comedy Tag??? It was finally removed after months and you brought it back???

THIS ISN'T A FUCKING COMEDY. Holy shit, why the fuck did the add it back. It's probably some Guro obsessed weirdo mod who thinks death is funny or something.
What do you mean, isn't this the funniest thing you've ever read? Aren't we all laughing at this? Peak comedy. Idk what you're talking about. /s

MD mod says because it's called a romcom in Japanese (as a bait-and-switch), those tags must be respected on MD. I disagree, but I have been overruled. 🤷‍♂️.

That's gotta be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Worse than the "Scott Pilgrim the Anime isn't an Anime" argument. Yes, let's make the people who actually want to see this thriller not find it in searches, and the people who just wanted a comfy romcom fall face first into it. Well, I respect that you tried.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter 😺

The main character should protect her, even the original Karagaki didn't deserve this kind of treatment, the main character is an asshole for not defending her. He could at least have called a teacher to stop the bullying. I hope the He gets the same treatment as the new Karagaki or worse.

Dex-chan lover
So it's the same as teleportation, you actually die but everybody thinks it's still "you"... :nyoron:
Yep, it's getting metaphysical up in here... also philosophical. Alien is seeing "man's inhumanity to man" and thinking, "what is the deal with these vermin? Best to eradicate them."

Users who are viewing this thread