Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Hindrance

Dex-chan lover
Nope. Nope. Nope. NO. N.O "En" "Oh". What does that spell? No. I don't trust this girl one bit.
a905bef8ee99e411282a344a36b1d557.jpg

Aggregator gang
Wait, is this recreated Karagaki even human?
i had thought the clone had regeneration since alien clone tech from regenerating aliens. The scene where she's all dirty from the bullying looked like she should have had bruises too. but the panels made a point to show her skin was spotless compared to her clothes. Might just be seeing what i wanted though, what happens next will be definitive proof

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is this recreated Karagaki even human?
It's an AI.
Whether it has a capacity for suffering is currently up for debate.
However, if it was me (which it is not), I would rather err on the side of caution and assume she isn't some soulless chinese room, because I would never be able to live with myself if treated a sentient, sapient creature like an object.

Dex-chan lover
It's an AI.
Whether it has a capacity for suffering is currently up for debate.
However, if it was me (which it is not), I would rather err on the side of caution and assume she isn't some soulless chinese room, because I would never be able to live with myself if treated a sentient, sapient creature like an object.
I was considering in the broader biological sense-- as in, is this Karagaki the same kind of species as Haru, if she was produced from the technology of Haru's kind (which has been established to not be designed with humans in mind)?

Fed-Kun's army
ahahahaha, this constant whiplash is just too crazy for words. But boy is it fun.

It's basically the raison detre for this manga imo.

Haru: says something normal

Class rep: "Something went horribly wrong."

I cannot stress this enough: but why

Also, you'll struggle to convince me Haru didn't pull those reasons off an ASMR roleplay. Those answers are too perfect.

THIS! What she said was so human to a tee. I'm not convinced those lines are meant genuinely. They are too normal, too human for an alien to have said it. But then again --- is a manga so ???? eh idk. Also if anyone has a h-doujin with a similar premise I'm all ears.

Dex-chan lover
I was considering in the broader biological sense-- as in, is this Karagaki the same kind of species as Haru, if she was produced from the technology of Haru's kind (which has been established to not be designed with humans in mind)?
The body is a clone, just not the brain, so at the very least she's biologically human.

Dex-chan lover
She's gonna kill the alien and it's going to end on a tragically ironic note that more aliens are coming a la Dead Space.

Users who are viewing this thread