Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Hindrance

Dex-chan lover
So disappointed with what the author did to vice class rep :( she was such a good character before.

Dex-chan lover
I think the author has written himself into a hole with this "take over the earth" and Karagaki being murdered again. It's like the author is trying to one-up each previous chapter with a new shocking twist but you end up escalating to absurd levels and deprives us of reasonable story progression. At this point even though the premise is interesting and the art is gorgeous, I'm most curious about how the author is going to resolve this story without dropping it entirely

Double-page supporter
it feels just stupid and confused alien if enter the human society

Dex-chan lover
I think the author has written himself into a hole with this "take over the earth" and Karagaki being murdered again. It's like the author is trying to one-up each previous chapter with a new shocking twist but you end up escalating to absurd levels and deprives us of reasonable story progression. At this point even though the premise is interesting and the art is gorgeous, I'm most curious about how the author is going to resolve this story without dropping it entirely
I mean, clone Karagaki did say that the extermination of humanity would still be a hundred years ahead, so it feels like MC’s just going to try to keep everything under wraps while probably also helping with the human extermination plan (by helping others) because he can’t stop himself from helping Haru.

Dex-chan lover
How to best summarise this series with a single phrase?

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the consequences of my own aAAAAUGH!"

Users who are viewing this thread