Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Peace and Enemy

Dex-chan lover
100% sure extermination starts after Maseki drives a big kitchen knife into class rep, whose name we still do not know.

Dex-chan lover
This whole series has been needlessly dark from Day 1. The moments of levity are always hidden behind fake smiles which eventually end up as shattered teeth and broken bones amidst the wails of despair. It's mean, angry, and hateful, and there is no love or comedy intentional or ironic to soften the edges, a soulless smiling grin on a face covered in bruises and weeping sores. It's so... bleak.
As much as I agree with you (for once), trust me. There's stuff out there either waiting to be discovered or hiding deep within each and every being in existence way bleaker then this. I would give examples, but at the same time, I am (as of this typing) still a sane human being and am not keen at the prospect of diving back in to that dark abyss of nihilism and despair.

Dex-chan lover
What is it with most aliens and determining how to best commit genocide on humans? Yeah, I'm aware that we're flawed as a species, but are we really that bad to warrant total extermination?

Dex-chan lover
What is it with most aliens and determining how to best commit genocide on humans? Yeah, I'm aware that we're flawed as a species, but are we really that bad to warrant total extermination?
I assume it's a thing of the aliens are far more advanced and have probably seen thousands of species take similar paths to humans, and perhaps once such species are able to traverse the stars, they're somehow extremely dangerous or volatile. Humans have advanced very quickly. In just a few thousand years, we went from creating the wheel to splitting the atom. And yet we're still ridiculously violent and divided.

I always assume in these sorts of stories, the aliens have decided that violence is in our nature, and that it's better for the galaxy to nip it in the bud now rather than wait until we're a legitimate threat.

Either that or they just want Earth for some reason so want to kill us off.

Dex-chan lover
4jRBRD4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well that explains the way she acts, the apathy against humans.
We are in trouble

Dex-chan lover
Just either lower or increase the oxygen saturation in the atmosphere....
Best case all humans die, worst case giant insects kill the humans.

Dex-chan lover
As always, the MC starts to realize questions he should have asked earlier. He has always been this way - like when he said his parents died, she didn't understand why that was sad, which is the lead in to Karagaki getting blown up to begin with: Haru didn't understand what death is for humans, they experience it differently. He has had human assumptions this whole time which is the source of all the dysfunction.

Users who are viewing this thread