Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 19 - Hindrance

Dex-chan lover
Yandere alienussy is a banger combination. Bro just have to think with his dick and everything's gonna be fine

Dex-chan lover
Damn, and we were about to see if our species had compatible genitals!

Group Leader
Anyone who finds this shit actually good or compelling would probably be equally entertained by differently colored flashing lights. Only the people who can enjoy it as an extremely dumb comedy (sadly I am not among this number) are enlightened.

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess that solves that problem. Kagaraki is freed from her suffering and class rep goes to prison. MC is now free to spend as much time with Haru as he wants!

Group Leader
blow it out your ass
hey i found your next favorite manga
BrightflashinglightsinanightclubRolfoBrennerslashEyeEmGettyImages-15e336fd740541efacc78340dd299264.jpg

Dex-chan lover
UHHH WHAT IN THA ACTUAL FCK? I WONDER OF BOTH OF THOSE GIRLS CAN STILL BE FIXED

Dex-chan lover
UHHH WHAT IN THA ACTUAL FCK? I WONDER OF BOTH OF THOSE GIRLS CAN STILL BE FIXED
Short of actual time reversal, no. This manga was actually pretty accurate with the physiology of what the brain actually is and what happens when you mess with it. The arrangement of neurons & synapses are what make you 'you' and the way they erased her memories was the equivalent of cleaning a room by blowing it up.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, crazy girl just solved multiple problems.
  • Crazy girl goes to jail. "Don't believe anything she says, she's crazy after all."
  • Alien girl sees that the humanity-extermination plan is super easy to counter by just sabotaging the good stuff.
    • Humans are good at self sabotage, by the way.
  • Bullied girl no longer has to suffer the seemingly unfixable-by-anyone-including-school-staff situation she was in.
  • Best friend boy can get some kind of closure regarding bullied girl.
  • Thirsty-for-aliens boy can implore alien girl to not do any more anything to humans, because we can't keep a lid on it.

Users who are viewing this thread