Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 23 - Spring (Haru)

I disagree with the loop comments here, personally.

Every time the alien tech is used on a human, it has an unexpected end result. I don't think the remake process Haru used is any exception.

With how the new girl, Mafu, has the same hair color as the original protag and is talking about having to move due to "parents' circumstances," it feels like this is actually the protag's new form. Doubly so with how this new girl "helps" the new guy in a hurtful way, continuing the theme of protag's character. The "flashback memory" at the end seems to be more for the reader's sake to make the connection.

The remade protag would still be technically an "alien," which makes the parallel reveal at the end make more sense thematically. But these new "humans" clearly know about the new history of the world while old humans had no such history, so I really don't think there's a cycle in the works here.

Dex-chan lover
I disagree with the loop comments here, personally.

Every time the alien tech is used on a human, it has an unexpected end result. I don't think the remake process Haru used is any exception.

With how the new girl, Mafu, has the same hair color as the original protag and is talking about having to move due to "parents' circumstances," it feels like this is actually the protag's new form. Doubly so with how this new girl "helps" the new guy in a hurtful way, continuing the theme of protag's character. The "flashback memory" at the end seems to be more for the reader's sake to make the connection.

The remade protag would still be technically an "alien," which makes the parallel reveal at the end make more sense thematically. But these new "humans" clearly know about the new history of the world while old humans had no such history, so I really don't think there's a cycle in the works here.
Interesting take - invade humans with humans.

thats funny this isn’t the end actually its not the last volume. the last volume will be in late june. So well get more context to more stuff probably

Dex-chan lover
Incredibly unnerving manga, or at least with the "relationships" it had - if you could even call those relationships. I actually don't know what to rate this one

Ok, maybe I just try spitballing here. What if the aliens aren't the aliens but humans from the future? Like how she explained that she didn't know how many planets they have settled but said that it was their 8th generation here. Maybe they just kept going back in time and do this over and over. This one sure got me f up.
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Ff12971ae-26ba-11e7-bc20-132b509ff5ce.jpg

So... the story would've basically been the same if you just removed the blonde dude and the vice class rep from the story lmao. Such a shit ending. Eno is the class rep I guess? Just randomly throwing that in there? This author needs to stop cooking fr.

Fed-Kun's army
This'd imply that the original humanity must've been a branch of Haru's people but of some other generation, but after being estranged for god knows how long, they were simply lost to the newer species enough to be considered a seperate class of beings. Haru is just another branch of humanity, who wanted to exterminate humanity, and gave birth to humanity, again.

The whole thing is just humans fighting against each other, but on a planetary scale with generational memory being showcased instead. Pretty cool, feel's bad for pres tho, everything he touched turned into a wreck.

This'd imply that the original humanity must've been a branch of Haru's people but of some other generation, but after being estranged for god knows how long, they were simply lost to the newer species enough to be considered a seperate class of beings. Haru is just another branch of humanity, who wanted to exterminate humanity, and gave birth to humanity, again.

The whole thing is just humans fighting against each other, but on a planetary scale with generational memory being showcased instead. Pretty cool, feel's bad for pres tho, everything he touched turned into a wreck.
I guess that would actually explain why her technology works on humans, but not perfectly since they deviated too much from the other subspecies.

Users who are viewing this thread