Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Honest Self

Dex-chan lover
I called it. She's already unstable mentally (even if your classmate is a piece of shit in your opinion, you wouldn't be that calm when you realize that someone in your class murdered them), but that gun makes her even more batshit insane.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, when karagi is brought back to life, she will be a living abomination or such wont she. How does this guy not see this story is literally the living carnation of "murphy's law". Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong".

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe what the aliens means is removing our inhibition after got shot by the gun or like the top coment say intrusive tought train got wrexk LOL. I'm gonna keep reading until it become national problem due this waifu alien behavior

Dex-chan lover
So the memory eraser gun pulls a Phineas Gage and gives you brain damage that prevents you from controlling your inhibitions.

Well that girl has been doomed to an awful life.

Dex-chan lover
Hard Choice

s27gcbtzolloI7OlXT92-o.jpg

I like it a lot , glad to see the other girl didn't just disappear from the story

Dex-chan lover
Ah so it removes your self control. This can only get worse for MC-kun.

Dex-chan lover
Bro where is this story going?? And 5 bucks Teru was also a victim of the gun. That explains his obsession with Karagaki

Dex-chan lover
A Yandere gun. What would happen if everyone was shot with it? Would civilization cease to exist?
You never know. Maybe we'd get world peace after all love rivals were killed and we'd reach the stars :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread