Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Teru Shirasaka

Dex-chan lover
first thing that came to mind was what if she had GPS and it's tracked somewhere else? he's 120% fucked
but well we should not expect death note logic out of this kind of dumb manga
But first they need to have a reason to think that she is missing, they aren't going to search for her yet.
Every phone is trackable by mobile service provider. It can be triangulated in a cell by analyzing logs from base stations. Obviously one can't pinpoint precise location but average area between stations. He had to deal with her phone right after her disintegration.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who had an issue with this. All the cops need to do is check the phone records, see that it came off the cellphone tower and that the last person seen with her was this dude and that's probable cause to bring him in, check his house and probably even investigate him.

Group Leader
  • Here's your gory thriller with certainly a bad end sire.
  • What?! But I ordered a romco-
  • ENJOY! shove in face

heh

Dex-chan lover
Have a hunch her memory wiper comes with serious side effects

Dex-chan lover
During this chapter this thought kept going through my head “If FMC didn’t know that humans can’t come back from the dead from being exploded what makes you think she can bring an exploded person back from the dead with organ parts?!! ……At most she could clone her but the clone won’t have the same memories, emotions, experiences, knowledge possibly same soul as the original.”

Dex-chan lover
Wtf kind of relationship did Teru have with that chick? :kek:
Also the art, dialogue and plot all have mad Fujimoto energy so far. I love it :lol:

Fed-Kun's army
Guys you're making good points here, but you should remember that until now he was just an "average" high school boy, he is shocked with this new situation and don't know what to do and has to think quickly. It's the same when you're watching a criminal case and say person X should do this or that but on the real moment it's kinda hard to think more logical especially if you're not used to think about these scenarios

Fed-Kun's army
During this chapter this thought kept going through my head “If FMC didn’t know that humans can’t come back from the dead from being exploded what makes you think she can bring an exploded person back from the dead with organ parts?!! ……At most she could clone her but the clone won’t have the same memories, emotions, experiences, knowledge possibly same soul as the original.”
Yeah, I think after the 2 weeks it will turn out that they can't really bring they back or something

Dex-chan lover
It took you an hour to come up with a response and you didn't think to look at the text history to see how she acts? I know he was panicking but..

Users who are viewing this thread