Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Jealousy

Dex-chan lover
Personally I think she really just has different values, as demonstrated, being killed is a temporary thing for her, obviously she'd view it lightly after a life of that, even after humans have been established as more fragile, she says "we can revive her" and if that's true, no wonder right?

I mean, just killing and not resurrecting her would probably be easier? It's not like people never go missing But she's still choosing to revive her.

I wouldn't assume malicious intent, anyways, but yeah it's always possible. Choosing to study earth probably indicates some degree of connecting with earth after that fact, and that'd be a whole race who views killing lightly connecting with earth.

Regardless of their intent it could still lead to war by other humans not realizing the supposed ease of reviving seeing their friends getting whoops'd, that humans would be decimated in.
I am going by the author's history in previous works.

They are not afraid of killing off the main character and doing terrifying bad endings.

Though I would be glad if the author does not do the usual dark twists they do.

Double-page supporter
Dude I was expecting a romantic comedy when I started reading this.. What the fuck is happening? And why does is kinda slap too

Dex-chan lover
"I can fix her."
The alien somehow reviving convinced me that the statement is literally true

Dex-chan lover
Next on Uchuujin no Kakushigoto, Alien will use her memory erasure device?

Dex-chan lover
We are on chapter 6 and I’m already kind of sick of the Alien. All she does is point that fucking gun at people and act like the jealous girlfriend from hell.

We got one page of her collecting bugs and looking cute and everything after that she has rubbed me the wrong way.

This Yandere is too much Yan and not enough Dere.
It’s interesting you say that, but I disagree. Look at this through the lens of the common sense of the alien (that we know so far). She views death as temporary so it’s not nearly as big of a deal to her as it is to us. I actually agree with her that they should erase the vice president’s memory. It solves the problem.

Aggregator gang
Fun premise actually despite the gore tag I was caught off by the first murder

Don't take it too seriously guys it's just a wacky manga lol

Dex-chan lover
Bro i if vice president girl hit up MC when his parents passed she probably would of been dating him first

Dex-chan lover
I feel like when/if we get to her planet it’ll turn out that they sent her away cause she derange

Dex-chan lover
I am waiting how many huts are spilled just to.recreate one babe in 2weeks.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so her species really does just come back to life like it's nothing

Group Leader
Excuse me, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE COMEDY TAG?? I DID NOT EXPECT THIS TO HAVE COMEDY.

Users who are viewing this thread