Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Really Hate

Dex-chan lover
Now that the distraction has ended, let's get back to serious discussion.

Dex-chan lover
You telling me the guy who made a romcom about living together with white hair italian girl, and falling in love with a scary sanpaku eyed girl also made this god forsaken story? Bro must be 2 person inside 1 body

Dex-chan lover
So yandere that she drove his friend's mother to run off and drive him to suicide, only to then kill herself because he is kind to everyone instead of just her. Talk about next level. All that after killing the clone girl (maybe). Is he even going to bother bringing this one back or are we past the point of even trying to clone people?
I hope they don't bring her back, she needs to stay dead

Dex-chan lover
You telling me the guy who made a romcom about living together with white hair italian girl, and falling in love with a scary sanpaku eyed girl also made this god forsaken story? Bro must be 2 person inside 1 body
Sure, but there was also the one with a guy taking in the water bear loli yokai and getting eaten for it. So it's not exactly out of the ordinary.

Dex-chan lover
I love how haru kinda looks back on page 5 like she's thinking "dafuq"

Dex-chan lover
Good riddance, she needed to go

Batshit bitch
But like... let's not forget she was turned into a yandere. Sure, those feelings of obsession were in her, but definitely to a lesser degree. If she wasn't biologically meddled with she would have stayed a functioning member of society at least. Our two main characters are objectively worse, and the world would've been a safer place if she could've killed them both.

Kind of interesting how the author inspires this moralistic stance on the story. Seemingly altruism is good on the soul, and all the crazy things that have happened aren't his fault, but it doesn't change the fact that his altruistic nature led to all these events happening. His critical flaw is that he helps everybody without thinking about the consequences. But can you be truly selfless if you think about the consequences of helping others? The dilemma I guess.

Dex-chan lover
A japanese mangaka complain about their work being mislabled in an unoficial, legally grey aggregate site?

Yeah, right.

I’m just relaying what I heard. That was the explanation I was given from the mod as to why they added it back a few chapters ago. I don’t know where they read it.

And I agree with you, I seriously don’t understand why the mods gave a fuck. But apparently they did, and literally the only reason I was given was because the author wanted it.

I have no idea, bro

Users who are viewing this thread