Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Name

I've never left a comment on any of the stuff I've read until now. I just want to say it's been a wild fucking ride.

Dex-chan lover
I literally have no idea why I never saw this coming; this author is genuinely insane 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Saw it coming, she was playing 4th dimension chess while this dude still assumed it was a game of tic-tac-toe. Fitting how his last words were "I hope humans are the stupidest beings" Well he was right and he was at the top of the pedestal. Good riddance.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I figured she will kill him sooner or later since she thought the reincarnated gyaruu girl is basically still the girl even tho it's not actually true revive. Tho I was surprised it's this fast, feels it got axed, I think the "betrayal" is way better if they actually do some of the world ending plan together or something before it come to this.

Also I wish after he "revived" I wish she get some kind of crisis by realizing the new class rep is not really the class rep and then got mind fck or something because she kill the person she like and he never will truly come back. But I guess that won't happen based on this ending

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, what the actual fuck.

On the other hand, we should've seen something like this coming.

Edit:
Also, I know that people think this series is all kinds of fucked up, but in hindsight, I think maybe that's what the author was getting at. As humans, we tend to view ourselves in a positive light; there are very few stories where the main character isn't, at bare minimum, somewhat human, either in appearance, mentality or mannerisms. Even when it's a story about animals with no human intervention, 95 times out of 100 their will be a human narrating the story, the animals will talk (out loud, in their heads or have their grunts "translated") or some other bs. Heck, even with something like aliens, we as humans are almost always forced to make them human-like in order for alien characters to be appealing, weird appendages, features, characteristics o otherwise. Which is probably also why Lovecraft's works were also so horrifying, both in-universe and to us as readers.

But with this story, it hits different. Because even though it starts off as the "aliens living among us" trope mixed with what initially looked like a typical high-school romcom, it all went out the window the moment Karagaki, justifiably depending on who you ask, got perforated.

I honestly don't know how to word this next bit properly, so bare with me. At the end of the day, Haru truly is an alien; even if she looks somewhat human, her way of thinking and morality is beyond most of our comprehensions. Instead of a Black-Grey-White Morality, she runs with Blue and Orange Morality. And... goddammit, my head hurts thinking about all this.

Make of all this what you will, I'm probably wrong on most of this, but I just felt compelled to type all this out before it occupied my brain for the rest of the day.
I know exactly what you mean, after last ch I was already ready for it to go in the classical alien fell in love for a human and now they are in love and spent the rest of their days as humans in love, but Haru is an alien, she won't and most likely wouldn't change her thinking even if she is "in love". Honestly I was shocked that she did that, but I absolutely love that it went this way

Dex-chan lover
Very dark direction for this to go on; overall, a great manga. I feel it'd have found a bigger audience if it was a bit softer, but I'm quite impressed with the author.

Power Uploader
The human brain in this story is shown to be limited. The aliens seem perfectly capable of reconstituting themselves, and seem to retain their personalities, although it might just be a copy in their case as well, they just don't care. I mean are we the same human beings we were 5 minutes ago? a year ago?

That said, I'm expecting a twist in the last chapter. Something that shows humans are not so easy to take over. Is Noah still a human? Is he a hybrid, or did she reconstitute him into her own species? Well, hope it's a thought provoking end at least.

Dex-chan lover
Bit more sudden an end than I expected, but I also don't know where else the story would have gone.

More of a journey than a destination kind of manga it seems.

Dex-chan lover
No, I'm referring to Haru listing out her reasons for liking Class Rep* in chapter 19. The reasons she gave were as deep as an girlfriend experience-type ASMR RP meant to cater to an arbitrary number of people, and only one of the things she mentioned was his "personality"-- even then, she never actually states what she likes about his personality.

*I don't think this guy ever had a proper name attached to him...
Yah, but that goes with the "it's just to sound deep"... author wanted to make the shallow story seem deep, so he had that excuse...

BAHAHAHA
Fuck this site needs the option to give something a negative rating
This is boys abyss tier sludge

Watch them retcon the cloning shit so hes actually the same guy in a new body next chapter
I think this specifically wasn't cloning... she probably just modified the body directly...

We take for granted how we view each other, the world and the universe from the relative perspective of humans. Extra bonus points for the author pointing out how that same thing we take for granted, can be subverted by an outside force.
But was that really the author's intention???

Cause let's be real.... there were other "twists" outside of what the Alien did as well....

Dex-chan lover
It's been hinted at by some, and a few of the comments subtly imply it, but I still feel like I need to be blunt and say it directly.

The hospital-like robe and the long hair, which alludes to a Japanese tradition of women not cutting their hair while pregnant.

Yes, she gave birth to that baby.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Without ever elaborating on what that meant. The mention itself was swamped in a series of superficialities.
I mean its you people constantly trying to project human behavior and emotions onto her.
Shes literally an alien that admitted to lying to manipulate MC.
This isnt "Human waifu + one quirky trait manga" she might as well me a fucking lobster.

Dex-chan lover
So its Nureru to Ookiku Naru Onna no Ko but with aliens. Some authors really can't step out of their mold.

Users who are viewing this thread