Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 10 Ch. 100 - After the Cultural Festival

Dex-chan lover
Maaaan. 1 chapter left. I remember when i first started reading this and instantly loved it. While i was hoping for more substantive romantic elements, even slightly so, it still has been very funny and cute.

Dex-chan lover
Given the last page, the previous president did manage to give them 1 member :dogewow:

Dex-chan lover
This was a very sweet chapter, I wish we got more like this one with Tanaka and Ueno bonding. Only one chapter left!

I will miss Ueno's shenanigans, might have to reread the manga sometime soon.

Bit funny she didn't pick up on the closest thing to a confession Tanaka will ever give lol.

Dex-chan lover
interestingly, the phrase was not 100% identical. in ch1 Ueno says it was 「2人だけでも大丈夫でしょ」, but the line Tanaka says in this chapter is 「2人でも大丈夫でしょ」. I guess Ueno herself didn't even remember it exactly, although it's functionally the same.

oh wait, that's not actually interesting? my bad

I've been considering it. I'm planning a debriefing blog post (yes, really) after the final chapter goes up, so that everything I have to say can be in one place. Currently, I would really like to get back to Kare to Karetto; tugeneko's art is still some of my favorite. I know I'm nowhere near diligent enough to juggle multiple projects anymore, so I'd have to pick something as engaging as Ueno.

But TL notes are only on an as-needed basis regardless, lol. It just so happens Ueno-san nearly always had something interesting to talk about.
Bro I literally cannot say how thankful I am for translating these. Genuinely, your notes are half the fun of reading this chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I literally just binged up to here in like three days and man. All the callbacks and stuff just hit different - when Graveyard-kun talked about this being the final GDQ after it was introduced so early on I almost cried

Double-page supporter
to me this is the real final chapter since the actual final chapter had none of the MCs

Users who are viewing this thread