Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 10 Ch. 101 - Rokka-kun

Group Leader
Dex-chan lover
I'm emotional all the same, due to its completion. I admit I kind of want a little more closure on Ueno, but it's cute how their club is now going to revolve around the same inventions Ueno dazzled everyone with.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh it ended. 10/10 manga and Idgaf what any of them says. One of the first manga I've read and goddamn is the humor good. Remember how hard I've laughed reading the first chapter. Ueno and Tanaka is such and interesting pair. Add Yamashita to the mix and you have a comedy masterpiece. Also this chapter is the most Yamashita talked in one chapter lol. Guess she's really taking the President role seriously. Also Tamon the mysterious lifeform is still there lol. And RoboUeno, the honorary senpai. Aww man I'm actually crying a little reading this chapter. Gonna do a reread soon. Thanks @Bainhardt for your hard work. Your notes are so interesting to watch as someone with actually zero knowledge of Japanese. They're actually half the fun of reading this chapters.

Dex-chan lover
"Dating is strictly forbidden" is the best semi-reveal that some dating occurred without actually giving resolution. Thank you for translating this all this time.
You can imagine what kind of perverted ass shit Ueno and Tanaka were up to when they started dating that even Yamashita, the ever silent watcher had to step up and ban dating entirely lol. She knows that kind of weirdos that are in the school and she refuses to be a part of this debauchery lmao.

Dex-chan lover
the only way i'll accept this ending is if they release a separate doujinshi of ueno having rough anal sex with tanaka.
Oh you know damn well that ain't the only thing Ueno wants to try. First chapter open with her asking him to drink her pee. Quite literally. Even Yamashita, the silent observer had to step in and ban dating in the club lol

Fed-Kun's army
What can i say?... It was a fitting end.

Either way, would like to see them has a couple.

It’s a nice ending when you’re reading it all at once, and not over the course of 3 years.
1. You know that both the main characters got together in the end, with the new rule of no dating being added. You know that during Tanakas third year, someone out of the 4 people in the club was dating from the need for the new rule (obviously not being any of the new characters)
2. You know Tanaka kept all 100 inventions from them being introduced in this chapter (he is shown in earlier chapters to keep some of the inventions so most likely he was the sole possessor before handing them down)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't understand did the previous chapter was ueno and tanaka graduating... weren't they on second year & wasn't the president graduating...

So they skipped one year and left the story without anything... Ohhh man just why make us suffer like this with no explanation
At least give us some closure

Dex-chan lover
This ending makes me MAD, despite that, thanks for this translation. We appreciate you anon.

Axed. but yamashita hinted about "dating" so hopefully it implies to the pair that theyre dating. its a fun series but the ending feels axed.

Dex-chan lover
At least i can conclude that with the cultural festival Ueno was able to attract the interest of new members, so at the end she was able to save the science club, well done Ueno. :headpat:
I wanted to see the end of those two thou.

Well, given that the previous chapter all but outright stated that Tanaka (jesus theres a lot of them in manga, huh?) was in the club for Ueno, this isn't all that surprising. Where she goes, he goes, and, per Yamashita, they might be dating, if not more.

Also how the fuck is Ueno not richer than fucking Bulma? Utilizing hidden dimensions, imaginary particles, and flat out anti-gravity deserves like two nobel prizes per feat.

Users who are viewing this thread