Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Rear Skort

I want to try Yamashita's bootleg sake.

Also I feel a little cheated for Tanaka not pointing out the obvious, but being a harem protagonist is surprisingly enjoyable as well.

I've already seen this in the anime and they really did a good job with it, not only with the correct voice actors and actresses but also with the way they portrayed the scenes

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 13, now this. Tanaka's crushing feminism one girl at a time.

Another great chapter as all ways. Equally great are your pages at the end explaining why you translated the title and other parts as you did, with snippets of facts about Japan as well.

Dex-chan lover
@bainhardt

In women's tennis, you'll find both and then some. I would say that a true skort is rare however, and I've never seen one worn, at least not at the WTA pro level. I say that because a proper skort is actually shorts, but with a skirt panel on the front. In general, tennis skirts and skorts are designed the same; it's a skirt with shorts built in to allow them to carry their second service ball in a pocket under the skirt.

That said, you can wear separate bloomers like Minamine-san is doing here. But again, it's not something I've seen at the pro level, so it might be more common in juniors.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, these girls may never discern that Tanaka's greatest power is in his innocence.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@bobo its smoothness is only possible because of it's incredible density and thus extreme gravitational pull

Double-page supporter
The thing is that it doesn’t matter if it’s underwear or not, she’s still a girl and has to dress up separately lol. It still looks like underwear and beyond the short length limit!

Double-page supporter
"Bootleg sake and you"

Almost made me spit coffee all over my new keyboard.

Dex-chan lover
@Redsaint

It someone did, then it would be devastating. But Ueno is not the sort to want to Rule the World. And, surely, some part of her is actively trying to see him as other than innocent because that part fears being still more overwhelmed in recognizing his innocence.

Dex-chan lover
Swimming Club President > Tennis Club President > Track and Field Club President > Gymnastics Club President > Science Club President

Users who are viewing this thread