Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 55 - Nonederwear

Group Leader
Ueno says it's like a swimsuit. But it's panties. The first pantyshot in this manga if I'm not mistaken.

I'm just at a loss for words on this chapter. But nonetheless, thank you for another chapter.

Contributor
youfool.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, i am confused. Doesn't she get the win today ?

Double-page supporter
Wait, so all this time what was the shape of the nonederwear she thought of? Considering it works by the wearer's imagination, it kinda hard to believe she herself didn't realize how shameless that shape is.

Or perhaps it is something of a more simple case of "being seen wearing it in public is more embarrassing than i thought"?

Group Leader
@Haremmony I was thinking about that a lot myself while working on the chapter. Sometimes even I'm not sure if I'm fully "getting it."
If I had to say, my read on it was "whenever the nonederwear is being shown to Tanaka, Ueno's mind wants it to be nothing," because that's the kind of underwear she most wants him to see her wearing. So all that was left was the physical device portion, is what I think was visible.
But as usual, your guess is as good as mine.

Dex-chan lover
This is the chapter I've been wondering about for a while, because there's a pixiv artist that makes drawings with (almost exclusively) this kind of underwear and had a couple of Ueno, wasn't sure if it actually happened in the manga

Users who are viewing this thread