Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 65 - Super Washidyne

Double-page supporter
I don't get the last page. Really, wasn't that what she asked him to do? And what is it that "doesn't work on him"?

Dex-chan lover
He remembers her inventions so well! Look how happy he is when he brings out the shaved ice machine!

Supporter
I feel like i spend more time reading the notes than the actual chapter hahaha.

Tanaka has no chill.

@deCarabasHJ She was just trying to tease him, but Tanaka is infinitely oblivious and will take anything you say literally. Instead of getting embarassed like she expected him to do, he just went for it inmediately. Hence why she was scolded, Tanaka's lack of understanding towards social cues should never be understimated.

Dex-chan lover
If a wet girl asks me to wipe her dry, of course I would lend her a hand or two, right gentlement?

Dex-chan lover
Tanaka just wanted shaved ice and is getting sweet revenge for being denied shaved ice.

I wonder if the 8 dimensional thing is a reference to the 4 dimensional pocket of Doraemon

Dex-chan lover
@radstylix Given how she reacted, and he apparently did her thighs last, it may have already gotten some of that use.

Well Ueno-san's going to be replaying that drying montage over and over in her mind when she's, ahh, let's say enjoying herself in private, that's for sure. He pretty much touched her whole body this time.

Fed-Kun's army
Tanaka's pervertness knows no limits!
Closet-pervertness confirmed. Well played boiii.

You guys all talking about Tanaka but I wanna know who strapped that hose to Tamon, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread