Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 71 - Behind the Gymnasium

Fed-Kun's army
VOL8 HYPE!
And they are around the same age. FBI Retreat order.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay then. Three guys hanging out behind the gym and getting yelled at by a girl in gymnastics through a grate in the wall. Can qualify them as being creeps. With the nonsense he was saying, he was asking for it. Unless my eyes are failing, they didn't get scolded by somebody in a sexy pose, but just an angry school girl. I'm not sure if his expectations were fulfilled or not.

Group Leader
Ooh, I was wondering about the raws being all mixed up. They're getting their scans from YA. I should just buy the volumes 🙃

Dex-chan lover
@goodie-bag
Unless my eyes are failing, they didn't get scolded by somebody in a sexy pose, but just an angry school girl
If you don't see what's sexy about a view like that of a middle school girl doing those poses, your eyes aren't the only thing failing you.

Group Leader
@SafetyShark the JP wiki has all the details on these switches in its chapter table. https://w.atwiki.jp/tugeneko/pages/12.html
mydGS1Z.png

The switches are denoted in red, the earliest example being Wearizzy Veil and Peroririon. I assume the order used in the final volume releases is the intended reading order, so I never bothered mentioning it until now when I could explain this chapter's page count at the same time.

Group Leader
@Bainhardt Ahh, ty. I hadn't noticed that page on the wiki. Didn't realize you could navigate through links on the side. Ty for the translation
latest

Dex-chan lover
@goodie-bag Since it's apparently necessary to explain to you, here you go: First "sexy" pose she's squatting with her legs slightly apart, this puts her crotch at eye level of the guys. Sure it's covered, but they're in middle school and that's gonna be majorly exciting to them.
unknown.png
Second "sexy" pose she's stretching her right leg out with her left leg bent up, and this actually exposes her crotch even more, and is still on eye level of the guys.
unknown.png
She's used to doing the stretches, and doesn't seem to care as much as other girls might that they guys can see her doing them, so she probably doesn't think of the poses as sexy. But the guys certainly do, and are enjoying seeing them.

i tried to peep girls in high school alot of times... None of their pose is shexyyyy... while i wasnt focus, thats where things suddenly get bouncy and as clear as day where everything is visible! mind sharing your info

Users who are viewing this thread