Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 75 - Undersnare

Dex-chan lover
I think the mangaka needs to get rid of his panties fetish...It's getting out of hand

Double-page supporter
This manga seems to have veered off into being overtly rather than just passingly surreal.

Not that that's a problem - it's just a thing I've noticed over the past few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Well, they were clearly trying to force a bra and panties on her after the sentence was levied, so yea.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter really slayed me. LIAR! NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THAT MEANS! JUST WEAR PANTIES!

This chapter was damn interesting lol.
Best defense lawyer ive ever seen, i want it for when im being accused of murder

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof That's the implication, yes, and some women actually do go without in the real world. It's actually healthy, but it can present certain obvious issues when done under skirts. It can even be done during periods if the woman's period is predictable enough to be prepared.

@AnimeJ That's what I thought too at first glance, but if you look closely they're both holding out panties.

Fed-Kun's army
As many pointed out, this volume is especially surreal and out of the ordinary. It gives me the same feeling like the last Seasons of Roseanne or other 90s tv Shows like Xena or Hercules.
Where the authors just throw everything one knows about the series out the window. And begin to come up with all sorts of crazy and (in)genious ideas.

It was never so much fun to read Ueno san as it is right now!

Double-page supporter
Can we distribute these to the masses but instead of panties can we make them face masks for people who refuse to wear them?

Users who are viewing this thread