Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 78 - Lucid Streaming

Dex-chan lover
PBF160-The_Dreamcatcher3000.png

Story seems to flow quite nicely. Only weird stuff is why "100 yen" on page 101? Is there another possible meaning?

Top of page 94 cracks me up
Ueno: Have we ever done something this crazy in this club before?
Tanaka: Yes, actually.
😂

Aggregator gang
@kaminomikan
Yamashita knew something had gone wrong before Ueno even activated it so I think Ueno just set it incorrectly, hence the positive and negative thing

🎵
I close my eyes, then I drift away
Into the magic night, I softly say
A silent prayer like dreamers do
Then I fall asleep to dreams, my dreams of you
In dreams I walk with you, in dreams I talk to you
In dreams you're mine, all of the time
We're together in dreams, in dreams
🎵

Group Leader
@kiwifb I believe Yamashita has noticed Ueno has the positive setting on, meaning she'll be in her own dream. But instead of telling Ueno about the problem, she wants 100 yen to fix it.

Dex-chan lover
Actually it looks like the negative setting is on with Ueno's, notice the two raised bits turning the - into a +. She already said invasion goes positive to negative, so since they're both negative she didn't invade Tanaka's dream and is just having a dream of her own.

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe that the audience has previously been given access to Yamashita's thoughts. But, to ensure that most readers would understand, Yamashita provided the punchline. (Yes, some other people would have spotted, why the screens were different.)

@SafetyShark In the end I decided it is an arcade game reference. Someone else will play so they need to put 100 yens in the slot 😀

Users who are viewing this thread