Uglyhood

A shame this one got stuck in release limbo for now I loved it. I wish someone would pick it up but if it's not popular enough that's fine.

The summary wasn't interesting, but then after reading it for a while, it's actually f**king funny-- AND I LIVE FOR IT. Thank you, Uglyhood. 😭🙏

Yo, another chapter, great.
Good to know that the rating increased from 7.89 to 7.96 in just a 3-4 days, and will increase more if we get further chapters.

But how was it so low in the 1st place???😯

@shubh68

I read from other manga sites, now I just read this on Mangadex but alot of the comments were guys complaining that it was because the protagonist was a girl. I think or they don’t think the story was good.

@poppyayay Yup, it was below 7.5 at some point. The irregular updates don't do any favor either.

And earlier chapters are more comedic. The webtoon shines with its serious tones.

WwwwwwWHAAAATTTT this is already finished and i've only found out, like, NOWWW??!?!??!?!?! What am i? Living under rocks all these years?!?!?!?! Tysm for picking this gem up!!

This is absolutely fire thank you so much for the translations! Imma wait again for the next chapter now

Double-page supporter
@marikitaribut

ah, season 1 is complete but season 2 will start late september.

Also season 1 has 130 chapters so good luck catching up.

Fed-Kun's army
This is really funny, good, and interesting and I look forward to seeing how it develops. I think it will go from comedy to much more serious given the severity of the setting. a lot of the main characters are women in this series and a good number of the cast are certified dumbasses. Thank you for translations!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICKING THIS UP!!!!
Like 50% of readers on here, I also have been sleeping on this work of art 😪 Story, comedy, art and characters are so good!??!?!

Double-page supporter
I wouldn’t be surprised if the mechanicus landed and started a holy war fits right the fuck in

Honestly, that battle waa pretty disappointing. I thought she was gonna kick some ass not get saved 🤦🏽‍♀️.

Users who are viewing this thread