Uketsukejo ni Kokuhaku Shitakute Guild ni Kayoitsumetara Eiyu ni Natteta - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Super unpopular opinion (let's see how many negative reactions I get), but I feel like these chapters are a waste, especially at the slow translation rate of this manga, I'd rather see progression regarding Garnet's father as well as Jade and Garnet's relationship.

Dex-chan lover
What a cute chapter!! Dorami just keeps on making friends out of everyone around her; it's like a power of hers at this point. The manga has spent a lot of time on Jade x Garnet recently (rightfully so, of course), so it's nice to have a small Dorami arc again. She's pretty much the daughter of the family, after all!

Thank you for the TL!!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I love Dorami as much as anyone else, but I actually hope Dell wins here. She is putting is so much work and effort, it would feel like a shame if she went through all that and lost to someone who isn't even trying.

Dex-chan lover
Clean your eyes, Dorami. Dell looks no different than when you saw her at the shop.

Dex-chan lover
Let the loli battle begin!
Super unpopular opinion (let's see how many negative reactions I get), but I feel like these chapters are a waste, especially at the slow translation rate of this manga, I'd rather see progression regarding Garnet's father as well as Jade and Garnet's relationship.
Isn't this entire manga a waste? I mean we have basically no story, it's impossible for the main pair to not get together and the only thing that can pretend to be a mystery is whether or not her father is alive.

Users who are viewing this thread