Uketsukejo ni Kokuhaku Shitakute Guild ni Kayoitsumetara Eiyu ni Natteta - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Group Leader
Super unpopular opinion (let's see how many negative reactions I get), but I feel like these chapters are a waste, especially at the slow translation rate of this manga, I'd rather see progression regarding Garnet's father as well as Jade and Garnet's relationship.
We're not gonna lie to you, most of our staff feel this way too. After the high of the confession, there's too much fluff that doesn't have much to do with Jade and Garnet. It's pretty much why we're so slow on updates. Though this is a monthly manga, so even if we were super determined to pump out chapters, the speed would be about the same except we'd be three chapters ahead. - Beaver Friends Club Staff Member

Dex-chan lover
Im a sucker for POV chapters where we can see the love interests side of the relationship, and i hope we get one for Garnet. Its clear she likes Jade, but we dont know anything about how she came to like him. One chapter she thought of him as a little brother, then she was like "yeah, we can be lovers cause youre nice."

It would be nice to see her pov of the 10 years theyve known each other.

Users who are viewing this thread