Uketsukejou ni Kokuhaku Shitakute Guild ni Kayoitsumetara Eiyuu ni Natteta - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
She is the best girl, know how to encourage people, trying to make people smile.

That's why she is fictional character.:qq:

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
i still find it rather strange how dorami loses to slime despite of being a dragon with sufficient magic power and control to maintain shapeshifting for how many days now. As a point of reference, to be able to transform to dragon and back in d&d, you need shapechange, which's among the highest tier of spells, and it only lasts for 3 hours or so.

Dex-chan lover
Also 10,000 seems a bit steep for a registration fee.
This is one of the petty series sporting a yen-equivalent currency that has zero business existing in a sword & sorcery fantasy land. Never underestimate how much the light novel/mangaka underestimate an average reader! 10,000 yen isn't all that much. It's just right to discourage someone from registering as a joke or with no intention of ever actually doing any adventuring work.

Group Leader
I'd be fine if the focus shifted away from the love story and just became Jade chaperoning Dorami as she becomes an adventurer. Also 10,000 seems a bit steep for a registration fee.
Thinking about it, I suppose a steep fee makes sense, because minors don't have that kind of money on their own and require guardian consent, and they need money for armour and weapons or they'd just be throwing their lives away.

What a comfy chapter! :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Why is Jade surprised that Dorami, his de facto adoptive daughter, wants to take on his last name?

Supporter
I'd be fine if the focus shifted away from the love story and just became Jade chaperoning Dorami as she becomes an adventurer. Also 10,000 seems a bit steep for a registration fee.
If you treat it like yen then it's basically a hundred bucks. That said I have no concept of the valuation of money in this made-up bullshit* world.

* Except Dorami. Hee.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking her birthday should've been the day they met instead.
JbWIofr.png

But hey, as long as the loli is happy, we are too. And the fact she takes on his surname, is so cute - one more step to becoming his daughter.

:meguuusad: Sad to see her "mom" went out to buy milk.

5M shield, this dude is doting on his daughter (just like on his sis-in-law as well).
Then we see another doting father. Yes, he's really a doting father, just like you, Jade.

But seriously, is 12 year old the age where we should've made good achievements or something? The fact they kept repeating that age, makes me feel like I missed my time to shine. :nyoron:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My head kinda doesn't approve of this babysitting stuff after quite some time of not reading it..🗿

Users who are viewing this thread