Uketsukejou ni Kokuhaku Shitakute Guild ni Kayoitsumetara Eiyuu ni Natteta - Ch. 37

Group Leader
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Messages
57
I wish we could report chapter with that kind of "translation"

Fuck off
You can. He forgot to clean the Gemini logo in several places.

Page 23 would take about 30 seconds to clean with a bubble tool in photoshop. There's no big sfx. It's just text bubbles. The only reason the Gemini logo would be there is from ai typesetting.

Screenshot 2026-07-30 at 11.13.31 AM.png

Looking at the logo from the last chapter it was missing the bottom part of a capital E. That's a common thing that ai typeset does.

Screenshot 2026-07-30 at 11.25.03 AM.png


I can check the full pages to verify if they are fully ai which is against TOS, I just haven't yet.

Gemini leaves behind very clear and hidden marks that you can reveal in photoshop.

Most likely he is just feeding the entire page into Gemini and uploading the chapter which isn't allowed by Mangadex.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top