Ultimate Rock-Paper-Scissors

Dex-chan lover
This is good stuff. I hope it gets redrawn like the original one punch man.

Dex-chan lover
This is what a game of professional super smash brothers melee for the nintendo gamecube will look like in the year 20XX

Dex-chan lover
This is proof that execution is all it takes to make any sort of premise great. My money's on the lucky kid.

Dex-chan lover
Luck survived so far, and the oil tycoon guy managed to get him on his side on good terms, but there’s still a few more battles to go...

Supernatural or Ninjutsu is a hard gamble personally, so for now, I’ll keep my mouth shut.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
We can totally put a new addition for the Traditional Games tag with this one.

Double-page supporter
This is way better than I thought it would be. Art style may look sketchy and rough but it feels rather fitting.

Double-page supporter
I hate that this is actually really good and got me really invested wtf

Dex-chan lover
Actually good plot and developments, decent characters with compelling motivations and relatable emotions, thrilling battles and interactions.

Holy shit this manga is truely good.

Proof that as long as you get the bones and basics right, you can make a manga about anything good.

Group Leader
Just added new cover pictures to the first three chapters.

Dex-chan lover
For those of you unsure wether to read this manga, you definitely should. I find myself getting on MD regularly just to check out if there've been a new update. Here's a little spoiler if you're unsure.

Chapter one: battle of rock-paper-scissors
Chapter fourteen: battle between gods

This manga is very underrated more people should read this. The story is very interesting and unpredictable. Manga with actual good plot. Better than most isekai manga

Users who are viewing this thread