Ultimate Rock-Paper-Scissors

Dex-chan lover
... How is this one of the better and most memorable manga I've read recently?

It's rated highly here, but I think it deserves that rating.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for this gem of a manga. I loved every chapter, and am quite glad everyone got the happy ending they earned.

Contributor
This is actually really good. Like, really really good. There are a lot of gag comics that joke about taking simple games and making them like sports manga, but this took that concept and took it seriously. In the world of simple games, Rock Paper Scissors is relatively easy to make psychological and suspenseful, but I'm glad that in the end, they didn't throw it all away and just rely on luck

Dex-chan lover
The author is Inukorosuke
Keep an eye out for his works, he has promise as a writer, regardless of his art quality

Dex-chan lover
This was so damn good. It accomplished everything it tried to do. Interesting characters and matches.

Thanks for translating it.
Also, do we have the author's twitter or something? I'd be nice to know what he is up to.

Contributor
This is awesome, thanks Boon Scans for always bringing such great manga mmm...

Dex-chan lover
easily a 10/10 in my book
Thanks to Boon Scans for bringing such great manga

Dex-chan lover
Whoa the number of comments and bookmarks double overnight. Glad that this masterpiece got more attention.

Dex-chan lover
It's a really fun read and a great find 😄!
Boon Scanlation suprised me quite a few time already with great webcomic gems, so I gave a go to this one and boy I didn't regret it !
I couldn't give it a full 10 because of the drawings, but the writing alone deserve a solid 9.
I hope Inukorosuke will cooperate with a good artist for his next work...

TMW

The premise is ridiculous, the art is weak, and the final product is pure awesome.

I see some people taking off points for the art, for me I just love it, it fits so well easy 10/10 for me

Fed-Kun's army
It’s always these rough-draft/webcomic looking manga that have such superb entertainment quality. Their existence is basically a reminder of the classic “don’t judge a book by its cover”.

Big thank to Boon Scans - since “Molester Man” you have been one of my favorite scanlation team of all time. Almost everything you found have been way better to invest my time in than any manga on MangaDex’s Popular chart.

The art is bad in a good way, the plot is a joy, and given how goofy the whole thing is, it's still remarkably solid. All the "battles" were really cool and you really don't know who was going to win up to the end. It's really fun and it gets pretty wild as it goes along.
It's probably one of the most entertaining tournament arcs in all of manga.

It's not everyday that I take my mobile phone to the toilet so I can read the end of a story without pause. What a motherfucking ride, especially towards the end.

Users who are viewing this thread