Ultimate Son-in-law

Aggregator gang
Does anyone know what this is about? Is it good?
Its nice but contrary to the title, his wife is not a hero.. I dont know if her name means hero but yeah, she is no hero so i was wondering about the title.. Also this one has an exact copy.. the only difference is this one is an ancient era while the other one is set on the modern age, but the plot is exactly the same..

Double-page supporter
This is really worth the read. The main character has wits and, although he's kinda OP with a "cheat" ability, I found the payoffs of his plans satisfying. There is a lot of comedy, but there's also drama and interesting side stories for the side characters (including the antagonists). As far as I have read, the story is basically the MC trying to survive with the shitty situation he's handed from the beginning. I really recommend to give it a try!

Its nice but contrary to the title, his wife is not a hero.. I dont know if her name means hero but yeah, she is no hero so i was wondering about the title.. Also this one has an exact copy.. the only difference is this one is an ancient era while the other one is set on the modern age, but the plot is exactly the same..
Sauce.

Fed-Kun's army
Also this one has an exact copy.. the only difference is this one is an ancient era while the other one is set on the modern age, but the plot is exactly the same..
They don't have the exact same title I believe. Anything with son-in-law in their title other than this are probably only courting death simulations, nothing worth reading.

This comic is clever. It's not great or anything but it's well written and funny at times.
Mc isn't too strong , his powers are very very situational. The only thing making him "OP" is that he has knowledge from the future AND knows how to use it well AND uses it well.

This is a good read.

Aggregator gang
They don't have the exact same title I believe. Anything with son-in-law in their title other than this are probably only courting death simulations, nothing worth reading.

This comic is clever. It's not great or anything but it's well written and funny at times.
Mc isn't too strong , his powers are very very situational. The only thing making him "OP" is that he has knowledge from the future AND knows how to use it well AND uses it well.

This is a good read.
They basically have the same title. Ultimate Son in Law -- Supreme Crazy Son in Law.. Only differences are one is Isekai, the story is happening in ancient time and MC is not a fighter. While the other is modern age and MC is the typical OP dude. The plot,, oh boy.. though dont know who copied who. I think its Supreme Crazy Son in Law coz when i checked,, it got axed.

Fed-Kun's army
They basically have the same title. Ultimate Son in Law -- Supreme Crazy Son in Law.. Only differences are one is Isekai, the story is happening in ancient time and MC is not a fighter. While the other is modern age and MC is the typical OP dude. The plot,, oh boy.. though dont know who copied who. I think its Supreme Crazy Son in Law coz when i checked,, it got axed.
Thank you for the knowledge my friend :)

Banned
Yuewen was kicked out of my to read list for being a worthless-busy-body.

Users who are viewing this thread