Waiting for User [Ultra Heaven] Split Volumes uploads into individual chapters (if possible?)

Power Uploader
Link: https://mangadex.org/title/3617aaec-946c-4957-83a1-599c559669b4/ultra-heaven

ENG uploads were five years ago and some PT-BR uploads recently
ENG uploads were uploaded as single volumes and it needs to be checked whether the chapters can be split

In addition, the status of the manga seems uncertain
Anilist reports it Releasing, MU reports it Cancelled, the scan grp uploaded it as Hiatus/End

Also has forum comments which might need to be migrated in case the chapters are split

Power Uploader
I keep updating this, there is no official source with splitted chapters, so, in this case is a "trust me, bro"

atm i have this
VOL 1:
  • ch 1: 1-57
  • ch 2: 58-87
  • ch3: 88-119
  • ch4: 120-161
  • ch5: 162-END

Dex-chan lover
Also has forum comments which might need to be migrated in case the chapters are split
Yea this won't be possible because how do we know which chapter the comments are about? Worst case scenario to prevent spoilers we can move them to the thread about the very last chapter but that isn't going to fix the root problem.

Power Uploader
Yea this won't be possible because how do we know which chapter the comments are about? Worst case scenario to prevent spoilers we can move them to the thread about the very last chapter but that isn't going to fix the root problem.
The root problem is just making sure to not upload entire volumes as a single chapter.
This is unsolvable for multiple reasons. Whatever setup already is sufficient for now.
So we can just stick to moving comments on such volumes to the last chapter in that volume.

If you do have suggestions or want to discuss more, those would be better in another thread

Users who are viewing this thread