Umbrellas - Ch. 8 - The Quarrel

TRAGEDY! REUNITE THEM! This story is weird and great I love it. Funny as hell. Thank you for the chapters, made me smile.

NOOOOOOOOO, YOU CAN'T END IT THERE! Not gonna lie, I knew about this Gay Umbrellas for a long time. Does anyone know the artist's social media accounts? Was there another chapter? more gay umbrellas,, :meguuusad:

Update: I checked the Weibo account of the artist. I really dug deep to get there, but that was the last of it. Welp. We aren't waiting, but let's just imagine what ending they had. Gonna cry myself in a corner now:fml:

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOO, YOU CAN'T END IT THERE! Not gonna lie, I knew about this Gay Umbrellas for a long time. Does anyone know the artist's social media accounts? Was there another chapter? more gay umbrellas,, :meguuusad:

Update: I checked the Weibo account of the artist. I really dug deep to get there, but that was the last of it. Welp. We aren't waiting, but let's just imagine what ending they had. Gonna cry myself in a corner now:fml:
Really? :<

Dex-chan lover
Ok because this cliffhanger has killed me when I first read it, Imma write the ending here.

=======

Expensive Umbrella = EU
Transparent Umbrella = TU

EU: "Wait, Master! We're leaving her behind?"

-Master 1 continues walking away-

EU: "Hmph. I guess this is for the best. I won't have to see her flaunt herself shamelessly anymore."

-Rain continues to pour heavily and strong winds-

EU: "This rain... she won't last long there... no I should be happy that she's gone from my life. Gone..."

-Master 1 holds on tight to EU against the wind-

EU: "... oh for goodness sake!!"

-EU faces the wind direction and gets blown away-

Master 1: "AH! MY UMBRELLA"

-meanwhile...-

TU: "So nobody came back for me. This rain will keep pouring and I will get covered in dirt..."

-TU starts tearing up-

TU: "No one will find me here. This is the end for me... -sobs- I want to see her one last time..."

-TU closes her eyes accepting her fate-

EU: "Don't give up you shameless girl!!"

-TU opens her eyes and sees EU being blown by the wind towards her-

TU: "What are you doing?!"

-just in time, EU closes and falls on top of TU-

EU: "Ouch!"

TU: "Oof!"

-EU pushes herself up and opens her eyes. EU and TU staring at each other and blushes-

EU: "It's not what you think! I was merely blown away by the wind and coincidentally brought here."

TU: "If you say so."

-TU smiles and hugs EU. EU blushes more and hugs back-

Master 1: "There you are!!"

-Master picks up EU and notices TU-

Master 1: "She forgot her umbrella..."

-Master 1 picks up TU and hugs it then ran towards where Master 2 went hugging both umbrellas together-

TU: "Seems we might not be separated after all."

-TU hugs EU-

EU: "Oh be quiet. This is very uncomfortable for me."

-EU blushing continues. TU smiles at her and hugs tightly-

TU: "I am sure we will be together forever."

-EU looks at her and smirks-

EU: "Hmph, we will see if you can outlast me."

-EU returns hug as Master 1 continues running-

The End

=======

I feel like an open ending like this is perfect for the story. Anywho am happy now

Users who are viewing this thread