Umineko Sou Days - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
When do you think the bitch come for the drama?

I'll be waiting for the Kodama Naoko NTR classic to come.
Pretty sure she'll even say "I actually lied about the kid I am having with your boyfriend".
Likewise I still stand corrected with my expectations that she NTRed MC because she wants her for herself but too afraid coming out as Gaaaaaaaaay for her.

Double-page supporter
So the coloured page wasn't in the original? No wonder it looked completely out of place, not a fan.

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath it look like that at first but now we know the girl still be with the ex boyfriend. It already retard of her, Now it even more retard if that scenarios actually happen

Dex-chan lover
MC's practically already married with baby and all the haters tryin' to come in and ruin her happiness. Although I do want to see what the relationship between the sisters is. They need to be doing better.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof
I mean it really has a huge chance to happen.
If you read most of Kodama work not just the serialised, but the doujins, hentai etc.

Kodama Naoko is the peak author for Yuri NTR.

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath figure,but it gonna super duper dump. I mean who in the right mind gonna explode to your crush that you are her enemy and expect to have better chance to get together with her ?
There are a oneshot with exactly the same plot but it go like this: gay girl steal the guy, make the guy do break up with out going with him for no good reason and make you her worst enemy in the process, then dump the guys. then go comfort the girl as her best defend instead of still be with the guys who you said you have a child with

This is already gonna be a trainwreck lmao I bet the NTR bitch is 200% gay and just does that to separate them. On top of that we have the edgy teenagers too

Calm before the storm.

Omg, that bitch sooner will come and wreck everything, especially since there's another girl near her beloved.

There will be some angst and drama but Im pretty sure she will stay with the yankee so relax guys

Power Uploader
Recommend not coloring pages. It's really hard to get to look right; you also have to redraw all the line art and match the author's style. Not worth it imo.

Thanks for the chapter!

Honestly, I feel like after all of... that, I'd probably give up on Ashima, which is probably one of the reasons that I'm not an educator. Like... she's a brat in many ways, and deliberately pushes away people that care about her, or at least try to care about her. I realize that it's the wrong reaction to just... let her continue like that, but at the same time, it'd be really hard not to, which I get is kinda the point, if that makes any sense.

Aggregator gang
@HoodedHero007 Ashima's behaviour is practically textbook for her circumstances. There's like all of *two people* in the whole town who can be said to be "on her side" - and one of them is her half-sister who despite herself is treated with flagrant favoritism at home and whom she duly clearly has extremely mixed feelings about.

No wonder she's hella bitter and distrustful. Be a miracle if she had much faith left in her fellow man after all the shit she's been through.

Dex-chan lover
Can you guys add the coloured page at the end of the chapter like an extra or something, instead? Personally I'm not a fan of how it looks and having it in the chapter itself makes it feel really disjointed and awkward. I'd rather have the original panel back, uncoloured, please.
Usually, if scanlators want to mess around and have fun with the original art and panels, they add it as an extra in the end, they don't replace the actual pages or panels with it.

Group Leader
@Daxar Hey there, the group in itself (or rather me) havent done the coloring, that was handed to me by another reader of the series that asked if I'd like to include them in a chapter, so there wasnt really anytime wasted working on that chapter. I'm just quite honestly, a lazy being that didnt found motivation to work on chapter 5 in a month. :>
I'll try to get Chapter 6 out a bit faster, but won't make any promises.

And the other critic on how we did it is taken into account, but we will keep doing it in the way we seem fit.

Greetings o7

Dex-chan lover
I didn't even realize the next chapter was out, but to be honest I really like this so far. MC is clearly traumatized by "her friends" actions, and I think the friend is kinda taking the "why can't it be like before" route. The main difference though is that the step sisters didn't cause the separation themselves, it's all outside forces that are beyond their control. In a weird way, The only person that really cares for the step sisters are themselves compared to the potential selfish love the MC's friend probably has for the MC. Frankly I'm loving all of this.

I also liked the colored picture to; probably not best to keep doing that because people are anal, but ja.

Group Leader
Personally I liked colored panel. It somewhat reminded me of JoJo Stone Ocean colored edition. (probably because it's the only manga i read in color)

Group Leader
well, thanks to everyone who liked my colored page. who doesn't, stay health because you need to be health to see more of then

Users who are viewing this thread