Umineko Sou Days - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Group Leader
Thanks for taking over, we internally discussed dropping after the current volume, but I didnt get around to doing chapter 7.
Have fun with the project, will definetly follow and keep on reading!

And buy the English volume once it's avaible!

Power Uploader
29300178596a9484a0e2ac68c8848aea.jpg

I was hoping for more of this badassery, though.

Dex-chan lover
It is little bit weird that she suddenly becomes professor, but aside from that, thank you so much.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating! I really love the half sister romance, it resonates with me so much. Now for the terrible friend to show up!

What a good chapter! Urghh I honestly need her ex-best friend and ex-boyfriend to leave them alone. That thot needs to go far awayyyyy with her baby daddy. I need more of this sweet family and romance!

professor is entirely unnatural in this context. thanks for picking it up

christ lady, it's bad enough you hate the girl for existing, but to lure her in with kindness just to make it sting worse? that's a special kind of evil alright. No wonder Ashima's chock full of issues. Hopefully now that she's got a supportive foundation she can flourish.. though I won't mind if she keeps that mischievous streak. It's pretty great how she can make Sakura and Mayumi squirm without batting an eye.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna miss seeing this when the translation runs out but I've seen enough to want to pick it up later down the line at least. Don't hide your feelings girls, just go wild.

Thanks you so much for translate the chapter, i hope you'll continue this serie

Dex-chan lover
Is this missing a page? I can't understand what the leftmost panel on page 2 is, but it looks as though it could be part of a two page image. Or is my brain just not parsing it correctly?

Users who are viewing this thread