Umineko Sou Days

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit disappointed it's over already. I really would have liked to see more of their relationship further down the line. Still, it was a very enjoyable story. I'm glad that
Touko seems to be happy with her husband now (...I hope). This way she won't be a pain in the ass for Mayumi and Rin because holy moly was she awful. That girl's got some serious issues. All that emotional abuse was absolutely terrifying.
Overall, I'm quite satisfied.
The last bit being a sort of "where are they now" style epilogue was great. Loved seeing those sisters following their plan to be together, and Hinata having grown up a little too! I wonder how old she is there? I'd guess something like six, (according to her. Meaning she's actually five). :p
Many thanks to all the scanlators for bringing us this gem! <3

I think Touko had feeling for Mayumi thats why shes doing it in that way...It feel like she want Mayumi all by herself...but now shes happy hope so...

Overall I thought it was good. I have 3 main gripes: the relationship between the middle schooler couple could've been clearer in the first scene that it comes up in, the "oops we tumble off a bridge" thing seemed unnecessarily unrealistic (though the rest of that scene was fine), and the whole deal with Touko having been pressured or assured or whatever was confusing (maybe that's because it was a lie made up by Touko? If so, it still didn't have to be confusing). A 4th smaller gripe is there could've been more relationship stuff at the end, that could've been concluded more. I thought everything else about the plot and characters was quite good.

The inconsistencies between the two translators is a bit confusing, and even within the last translator it seemed like things were translated in different ways at different times.

Double-page supporter
this was pretty good for Kodama Naoko, probably my favorite from her now. shorter than i thought it'd be, but that's fine, it didn't have any loose ends.

the people complaining about the mid-way section like..... doesn't seem to understand that the author was trying to write, a "story"? with like, conflict? and characters with different goals? lmao, like if all you guys want is fluff nothingburger yuri with zero tension and stakes, sure i can respect that, but don't go into a story that is clearly not trying to be that, and claim it has bad writing.

like jesus christ, you ever heard of this thing called a 3 act structure? imagine if Mayumi just went from "oh i like Rin now" to "yeah i like you" and then it's "now we're a family" with nothing in between. you say "unnecessary drama" but the "drama" is the whole point why she came to the villa in the fist place

Well damn, I read the whole chapters in 13 hours and I'm having Post Manga Depression. This manga is beautiful and I hope there's more beautiful mangas that have the same kind of this manga.

Definitely needed two or three more volumes. It just wrapped up in the middle of the third of five acts. Unfortunate. I was rather enjoying it.

Since it has incest tag now does that mean that the side ship sailed?

@Jibon01 definitely lol, they written a ton of ntr

Users who are viewing this thread