Unbalance x2: After Story - Ch. 50 - I Love You (2)

Dex-chan lover
Wow its fucking nothing
I dont understand why Dal Young even brought this shit back.

Now to wait for the UNbalancex2 -3

Aggregator gang
THE MOMENT THEY JUST DESTROYED A SOMEHOW GOOD MANGA/MANHWA

FUCK .. JUST FUCK..

Dex-chan lover
This abomination happens when your dumbass tries to finish a series and at the same time, juggling through a shitload of unfinished works. Ladies and gentlemen, Im Dal-Young.

Dex-chan lover
This was completely pointless, but at least it ended before we could get the mandatory blackmail subplot.

Dex-chan lover
I'm okay with this, at least he finished the séries and don't put another bullshit subplot. Now this motherf*cker have another 17295 series to finish

I wish he would of done a graduation thing even if its a trope, also hopefully he finishes unbalance 3

First of all why bother making this? the first ending is just the same and went to a much better pace, mostly people here are waiting for him to graduate and have sex with seonseng-nim (THATS WHAT EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR AND DONT DENY IT) they could have ended it with like a timeskip event where he graduate and whats the point of going on a hiatus if u are gonna end it anyway in like 2 chapters??? why not just finish it faster and move on? perhaps yes he has more plan on this than he thought of but my only wish for this great series is that they didn't give it the kind of sequel and answers that everyone is expecting . They really only prolong the story and make it a worse ending that shouldn't have even happened.
WAS EXPECTING A BIT MORE BUT WAS DISAPPOINTED BY WHAT IT BECAME OVERALL SHIT DON'T BOTHER READING IT 2/10 THAT'S BEING NICE CAUSE I ACTUALLY LIKE THE ART STYLE BUT SAVE YOURSELF AND JUST STICK WITH THE OLD ENDING

Fed-Kun's army
So nothing happened in the entire manga. Feels like one of these after x years have passed last chapters that are made for fanservice.

Well, i did not expect this manga to last that much, because of the mandatory army service in South Korea the MC will have to go to, but they could get as much as possible of the time before that.

Group Leader
Whatever. I don't even care that it ended abruptly. Probably for the best, like putting an injured horse out of its misery

Users who are viewing this thread