UNCOntrollable

is a Reindeer
VIP
I added this manga to the site back in 2018 thinking that I'd be the one to pick it up, glad someone else did

Contributor
For those of you who don’t get the pun - “Unco” is Japanese for “turd”.

There really isn't anything good to say about this one. Even art is mediocre at best.

Is it really going to be about this girl literally losing her shit?
And how will they top it next chapter? Will they stick vegetables up her ass?

Fed-Kun's army
TvR38ha.jpg

Contributor
Every time I see the [Award Winning] tag:

wikipedian_protester.jpg

Yes, I see it mentions something dubious called the "1st Meteor Polaris Rookie Comic Award",
and even then, it's an "honorary mention" recipient.

Personally, I would've gone for the title being "UNCOmfortable", given a lot of what I've seen so far is just the protag dealing with the literal uncomfortability of her little crisis, but I'm not a linguist so I can't be sure if that would translate well into Japanese.
As for the content, it's pretty good. I like the art style, the design of our protag, and even the concept isn't bad. Sure, the story is fairly generic for a desperation work, but it's difficult to make any particularly original ideas in such an overdone setting as a modern city.
I gotta admit, just seeing a desperation manga has me kinda happy; most desperation works are either strange DeviantArt literature (and that website is far from pretty given the sheer amount of ads) or videos that are fake to a painfully obvious degree.

Contributor
I remember seeing cover of this manga 5 years ago and after this many years there was no 2nd so I guess it was axed with one.

Users who are viewing this thread