Unconventional ways to survive a zombie apocalypse

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, I ALWAYS wonder how zombie manage to perceive us. In several case, there will be a corpse that missing ear or nose or other part of body, so it's impossible to track us via hearing or smell.
Knowing how zombie track human from other zombie or living thing might be an interesting idea.

Worst scenario will be Resident Evil zombie. The virus is the one who do the work since they find other vessel to contaminate.

Dex-chan lover
@comedyxtragedy it depends.
in games like left4dead and resident evil, the zombies aren't actually dead people. they just have limited brain activity and pretty much still alive, they still can see, hear, or smell and know you're not one of them and they don't question it.

in games like last of us, the body is pretty much dead and the infecting disease actively search for uninfected host. just like that ant-fungus thing, except the target is not high-ground but another human.

in fantasy fiction, whatever the coolest reason is taken because rule of cool.

My area is already full of smartphone zombies.

A solution for those is simple.
Just destroy all the cellphone towers in your area.

Double-page supporter
Just destroy all the cellphone towers in your area.
Focus on 5G towers first and make sure you have lots of shungite on you before approaching. Stay safe, brothers. 🙏👉🇺🇸

I'd feel bad killing zombies so I'd probably lock myself up in a bunker or something.
Only problem is I don't have a bunker, so I'd just violently purge some random family for theirs.
Apocalypse morally evaded!

Dex-chan lover
Just ask the zombies to wear a mask... Then they can't bite you

Users who are viewing this thread