Undead Unluck - Vol. 0 Ch. 0

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth

I wrote sexual assault in my first comment. That‘s what he does at least twice in this chapter. And this is awful, especially since it‘s a Shounen, aimed at young boys. If you see no problem with that, you are probably not a good person.

Why are you talking about influential to begin with? Do you honestly imply that this trash manga becomes the next One Piece? What is wrong with you? The realistic question is, whether it manages to not get cancelled. And to achieve that, you look at what‘s popular now - which the 2019 sales show. And none of the Top 10 are monster-of-the-week, which this manga seems to be, since there is not even a hint of a bigger story line/goal. That‘s my point. What do you not understand?

You are just insulting me by calling me names, but you didn‘t give one example why this manga should be good. Which it clearly isn‘t and its first ranking in 8 weeks will show that.

Dex-chan lover
@MangaField And i didn't care ? I said it was the rape threat that wasn't in the manga, he definitely grope her but it has nothing to do with a rape threat, do you even know what the words you use mean ?

No, it's not awful, it's funny and explain why she doesn't just let him analyse her capacity and doesn't fully trust him despite him being the only one close to her in decades.

If you can't differentiate fiction from reality and jokes from serious stuff, you're probably not a smart person.

Because you tried to say 'muh monster of the week' as if it's objectively a bad thing, it's not, it's a format, even Pokemon used it and it's litteraly the most successfull franchise in history.

No, i'm implying jackshit, once again your inability to read is showing.

No, that wasn't your point at all, don't try to switch to something else just because you recognised you weren't making any sense.

Say the guy who has yet to actualy point out anything bad in the story itself, try again.

'W-w-w-w-which it clearly isn't !!!' your desperate reaching would be more convincing if litteraly everyone else wasn't saying it was cool.

@MangaField

Although I understand where you're coming from you need to remember that this is, in fact, a JAPANESE manga and as you can see, their humor differs greatly from ours. That, added to how they generally view women and sex in their culture, creates this "rape jokes" and, although they carry the implication of the possibility of such act, they are no more than a mere joke. It is OKAY to dislike this kind of humor, but I hope you can take into account the fact that this is indeed a oneshot which only purpose is to see if people like the premise of the manga.
It's true that this is nothing new nor different from the rest, but at least it's not another shitty isekai, and for that i'll choose to give it a chance. If you prefer to just drop it before it even starts as a serialized manga that's perfectly fine, but you need to take into account that not everyone thinks and feels the same about a specific thing.

P.S.: Sorry for bad english

Dex-chan lover
@Infinio
The first chapter is already out on Mangaplus, it‘s already serialized.
It may be a joke, but this is one of the worst in recent memories for a Shounen. In other Shounen the girl at least slaps the dude after he gropes her. Here, there is no consequences at all. VERY bad signal to children.
WSJ doesn‘t have Isekai, so that point is irrelevant.

@BalrogDeMorgoth
If that makes you sleep better, sweetie, sure 😘

Dex-chan lover
@MangaField
Sometimes people get killed in fiction as a gag (off the top of my head, Kanako's Life as an Assassin). Does humor like that bother you? Murder is bad right, so it's bad "normalize" it or whatever right?

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes

Dude, it‘s much more likely that someone gropes a woman than someone murdering another person.

Bad comparison. REALLY bad comparison. Do better next time, Usopp.

The fiction police is below apparently haha "LET ME TELL YOU WHAT'S RIGHT AND WRONG BASED ON MY OWN AGENDA!"
"LET ME BRING REAL LIFE LOGIC HERE WHERE PEOPLE HAVE SUPERPOWERS AND DEATH IS LIKE THE WIND,CAUSE NO CAN DISCERN REALITY FROM FICTON EXCEPT I FICTION POLICE(theme song insert)"

It's always that one cucky, normalfag, male feminist r3tard who thinks fiction & reality are the same thing.

Yes, I'm talking about you MangaField

Fed-Kun's army
I now refuse to believe that this wasn't based on actual events.

Users who are viewing this thread