Undead Unluck - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Undead and Unluck

Fed-Kun's army
I'll just throw a random guess out there and say the 1- shot was something the creator did by themselves, and this chapter 1 is after they got picked up to be serialized, so they tweaked things with an editor. I might be completely off there. Either way I dig the concept enough to enjoy the series, but yeah I kinda preferred the 1-shot, still I'll follow this regardless.

@bastek66 You claim that a single trait doesn't make her a tomboy but at the same time a single trait disqualifies her from being one 😴

Contributor
@Netto19 I just said she isn't tomboy not she is some specific archetype. Tomboys are supposed to do boyish stuff not girlish like reading trashy romance.

I feel like the oneshot had a good concept, and the serialized version took that and added a superhero cover over it. The oneshot had that too but the serialized version is jumping off buildings and a heck of a lot of superhero things.

I like the female MC Fuuka. She is a feminine girl with a big problem. She's not tomboyish because she wants to. She has to because that is the only way to keep her skin away from touching other that wearing a burka.
I like the undead MC because he reminds me of Deadpool without the bad jokes, 4th wall break.

And the manga has fanservice. That is just about enough to get a serialization. I hope the author tanked his social network accounts because if this manga gets hot, he's going to get a lot of angry crybabies DM-ing him.

Dex-chan lover
This version was a little too over-the-top compared to the oneshot for me. The pacing felt too fast as well. We'll see how the next chapters go.

Supporter
The one shot was better but it's just me or mangaplus did mess up the order of some page

okay no it did no mess up their site is so bad that they did load a page before another and mess up for me (it did go like metor < MC find the undead a name < undead in going out of the building after the explosion)

Users who are viewing this thread