Under My Skin - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I was almost caught reading this at school by my classmate.

Wish me luck.

This is such a weird one for me. It's really not objectionable by yaoi standards but why does the seme seem like he could easily move on from the uke? I just see the uke being way more into the seme than like a more equal relationship?

Ugh the way their expressions are drawn always get me in the feels 😭
They both still seem so shy around each other but there's so much affection in their eyes ;-;

Side note, who the hell is fortunate enough to not wear an earring for ages and have one go in smoothly like that?? Pure fiction.

usui iroha draws sex scenes like NO 👏 ONE 👏 ELSE 👏 this chapter got me feeling some type of way 😳

Aww man I haven't read such a smooth paced Yaoi in a while. That was nice really nice. The uke is so pretty that I keep staring at him! Thank you so much for the translation, this completed my night 🙌

Jeeez why does the sex scenes make me feel so emotional damnit ugh I pray each one of us finds someone as caring and considerate as the seme here 😭🥺

"(...)Why are your hands much larger than mine?"
It's the power of YAOI HAAAAAAAAAAANDS

but frfrfr tho, even though i'm asexual, the way seme gently holds the uke makes me feel some typa way 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Users who are viewing this thread