Under Ninja - Ch. 100 - Leave The Earth

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for the daily releases, the work does not go unnoticed, you guys are the best!
Next chapter drops on monday, see y'all then this has been super fun!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
At this point, pretty sure Dom is some sort of cyborg/mutant that the foreign branch just thought 'hey, this biotech of X country, what if we combine it with our technique & see if we can make an immortal?'

Heck, could also be a different path of the 7 clan immortality search. Japan branch search transfer, that particular foreign branch search reinforcement.

Pity it's no longer daily. It been a fun ride.

Dex-chan lover
When I heard that there was a new shinobi manga, I was very happy, but then for months I was very sad because its translation had been abandoned for years. Then Team Nerf came along and brought me a lot of happiness.

I want to thank the whole team for accomplishing this task. I am very grateful to them. I hope one day we can drink shinobi style with sake and sword.

Dex-chan lover
Juro just used the foreigner like a human shield and he only took it like nothing haha

Suzuki really can't help being mean lol, makes sense she doesn't have any friends like Ryuko said, at least not since Onikobe

Users who are viewing this thread