Under Ninja - Ch. 101 - Someone Molested Me

Fed-Kun's army
Back when Kuro died, Eita himself wasn't so sure if what Yamada threw at him was his head, somehow I doubt someone as cowardly as Eita would loot Kuro's body, specially after how fucked up his body was, plus his Marishiten's invisivility function was broken by Yamada herself, I imagine that if Toichi went to help Noguchi, then maybe another Kumogakure went to help Eita, by the looks of the new Volume's cover art, this may be Juniro, but idk, this seems too strange at the moment.
All we REALLY KNOW is that Eita's a piece of shit.

Sure look similar, ain't they? I'm not sure whether it's intentional or simply an easy-to-draw character design, though.
Wow, you sure discovered something. It's not just the same character design, that drawing is identical. Copy pasted from the one shot. Interesting.

Group Leader
Wow, you sure discovered something. It's not just the same character design, that drawing is identical. Copy pasted from the one shot. Interesting.
Definitely reused drawings. The only thing changed is that the backpack is removed in the Under Ninja depiction.
There are more reused oneshot drawings in chapter 87.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/38b3339d-51de-4a64-8a6c-9faa56caeb09/11
They are not depicted as the same character, though.
She’s named Sadako in the oneshot, and Kotoge in Under Ninja.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Eita you absolute lowlife and unimaginative dunce, there's a million things you could have done, but you decided to become a trian molester...
Knowing this manga it will probably tie back into trying to touch a girl so he can compare it to Yamada's rock boobs.

Dex-chan lover
I also think this whole thing is weird.
Now, my take regarding this author when reading "I am a Hero" long ago is that they love having twists. And I see his quirks here and there in this series as well. I wouldn't be surprised if information regarding NIN is actually released in the internet and Eita somehow found it (he's a hikki, after all). Or that somehow or another, later on in the series, Eita will be picked up by either NIN or UN or maybe even other force to be a ninja. Just a hunch because Katou was just talking about the whole brainswashing thing.

On another note, reading this chapter made me think of his old works. Which made me suddenly recall a certain character from "Spiritsetter". I'm not sure whether someone has mentioned this, though.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/3b3ceddc-a1d5-4224-bdd0-f56343563a76/5
https://mangadex.org/chapter/ae1eb49d-7555-4d74-8e22-8c58791e6104/15

Sure look similar, ain't they? I'm not sure whether it's intentional or simply an easy-to-draw character design, though.
Oh, I feel ya. I thought the same thing about Junna. Like there is no way she won't be recruited later. She employed others for info finding and found the foreigner with such ease. Something no one else could do.

I also want to know what the hell is going on there. She sleeps in a tub and the person she lives with is not her real Dad! Like the heck.

As to that character, it's definitely a re-use but very interesting catch haha. I actually enjoyed the spiritsetter oneshot when it first came out. Hoped it became more than that but never did.

I actually think he uses real people on most characters, just like he uses real photos. But then again you see someone like Dom and that is clearly a drawn character. But there are so many nuances to the characters that are captured so easily that it is hard to imagine that its all imagined, ya know.
Back when Kuro died, Eita himself wasn't so sure if what Yamada threw at him was his head, somehow I doubt someone as cowardly as Eita would loot Kuro's body, specially after how fucked up his body was, plus his Marishiten's invisivility function was broken by Yamada herself, I imagine that if Toichi went to help Noguchi, then maybe another Kumogakure went to help Eita, by the looks of the new Volume's cover art, this may be Juniro, but idk, this seems too strange at the moment.
All we REALLY KNOW is that Eita's a piece of shit.
True, true but I love speculating and being wrong, haha. It's so fun! The only thing that makes me think it is the same one is because it's the same style and nothing else.

But now, I need to know. These daily releases done spoiled me!

Group Leader
Miracle Hibi's Character Description
N1piCsD.jpg

I can now see where Noguchi was coming from when she described her relationship with Eita. You initially feel sorry for Eita for the stuff he has to go through, but then he goes and pulls some creep nonsense that makes you dislike him.

Sad to have caught up but many thanks to you all for your translation efforts, you're the best!

Users who are viewing this thread