Under Ninja - Ch. 102 - Even So, You Didn't Do It?

Dex-chan lover
A blessed chapter. Big dicks, And much pantless Toichi. Wouldn't mind if she became the main character in Under Ninja now.

Juniro giving a repaired Marishiten armor in working condition to a civilian seems suspect. This is boosting my confidence to the third-party Kumogure theory.

Dunno, or he could be just really doing it out of the good of his heart? The Kumogakures do really operate at a different frequency than the rest of NIN

Double-page supporter
Dunno, or he could be just really doing it out of the good of his heart? The Kumogakures do really operate at a different frequency than the rest of NIN
Maybe he also uses Kuro's jutsu of not GAF about the consequences of his random actions towards civilians (only for this to set in motion some series of events that ends up paying off splendidly)?

Group Leader
Is that my boy miracle. What do the Kumogakure have against shoes? I didn't notice until I reread Kuro did must of his ninja stuff barefoot too and none of the other ninjas besides them pull that.
IMG_9979.png

i can only guess that it’s mainly for stealth applications but there could be many potential reasons

Aggregator gang
Damn so I was right in thinking that Juniro gave the hoodie to Eita, at the end of the chapter it does look like someone is using Miracle's hoodie, but I think that's not the footwear he used before, so I'm guessing this is a similar situation, where he gave the hoodie to someone else, the hair also looked different but who knows, plus using a cane. But who knows really

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That the Kumogakures are working for a third party in midst of the NIN-UN conflict. Probably not but it's fun to speculate.
The big question regarding that for me is
  • Who ordered Kato to give the infiltration mission to Kuro?
  • Why did Kuro happily accept a mission entrusted by a member of the Kamikakushi clan (Kato) when Jiniro (Big Brother #7) himself acknowledged that both clans are mortal enemies even though they belong to the same organization.
I don't think there is a third faction other than the clan itself, personally I think the Kumo clan has some sort of unique autonomy within NIN, and also a unique history. If they were in the service of another organization, they would at least have funds or an allocated budget. We know that the clan is financially broke and fallen into ruin, Mr. Oono being a privileged witness of that.

Wv0oX4r.png

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
  • Why did Kuro happily accept a mission entrusted by a member of the Kamikakushi clan (Kato) when Jiniro (Big Brother #7) himself acknowledged that both clans are mortal enemies even though they belong to the same organization.
I think only a few people know Kato's history, since he started as a shirunin -- Sasama mentioned she couldn't find much on his background, someone else I think was uncertain how he became a chunin, and Kuro's a NEET. Kuro wouldn't have any opportunity to find out anything about Kato the way Jiniro (a working member of NIN) might?

Users who are viewing this thread