Under Ninja - Ch. 104 - Those Two Don't Get Along

Dex-chan lover
At least Toichi and Hibi recognizes the absurdity of Juniro's action to give secret ninja tech to a civvie. There's gotta be a hidden reason behind it, or my opinion of him will come crashing down.
I think it's just the Kumogakure siblings are just eccentric. Even with Kuro, he did shit on a whim. It seems that whatever the Kumogakure are doing to to procreate their next generation, be it genetic engineering or cloning, they get more eccentric.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how both 11 and 12 are estimated to be 16 years old, but Juniro probably said he was 17 to appear as the older brother.

Dex-chan lover
Really cool interactions between everyone, this is just the kind of fun that gets me way too attached to characters that might die anytime... also... they're really just going to casually send Eita off to be executed like that!? Insane behavior, that.

Double-page supporter
Neighbor-girl seems pretty well informed about ninja affairs (plus, she's one of the few civilians who gets to watch Together With The Elderly) -- and I think she told Kuro her parents died during one of those ninja incidents that were covered up (and leaked to the writer). Wonder if she's someone important too after all?

Users who are viewing this thread