Under Ninja - Ch. 121 - Not A Child Anymore!

Dex-chan lover
joe-garth-joe-garth-prophet-bow009402.jpg
Started playing Crysis series, and now I can't differentiate between their respective armour anymore

Group Leader
Upcoming events will be very important, Dombros…
We’ll either see our hero fall or witness his true power.

We’ve seen that Dominic’s durability/healing factor let him tank and very quickly heal from the decently deep cut to the skull by Igarashi using one of Marishiten 3.5’s “super hard blades” in Chapter 95, and the cut to his Achilles tendon in this chapter from a UN-made katana.

The fact that we’ve seen both UN-made katana and NIN-made katana slice through limbs with ease in previous chapters, yet both fail before our boy, leads me to believe that the key to (at least) the durability portion of Dom’s resistance lies in his bones.

All of the wounds that we’ve seen Dominic take have only ever caused flesh wounds. We see blood drawn from “smaller” things like the kunai thrown by Kato and the glass from Ekoeko Tower’s window, but never anything that causes lasting damage. In some cases the wounds heal in a matter of pages.

Since Dominic actually collapsed after the cut from Igarashi, I believe that he was just knocked out by the blow shaking his brain inside his skull.

While a cut to the Achilles tendon could spell bad news for our boy’s ability to fight back, I’d like to think that his healing factor will let him quickly recover.

Ganbatte, Dom-san.

Double-page supporter
Screw my invisibility I'm going to "fight fair" as a ninja...in a 2v1...in my disadvantage.

Dex-chan lover
Upcoming events will be very important, Dombros…
We’ll either see our hero fall or witness his true power.

We’ve seen that Dominic’s durability/healing factor let him tank and very quickly heal from the decently deep cut to the skull by Igarashi using one of Marishiten 3.5’s “super hard blades” in Chapter 95, and the cut to his Achilles tendon in this chapter from a UN-made katana.

The fact that we’ve seen both UN-made katana and NIN-made katana slice through limbs with ease in previous chapters, yet both fail before our boy, leads me to believe that the key to (at least) the durability portion of Dom’s resistance lies in his bones.

All of the wounds that we’ve seen Dominic take have only ever caused flesh wounds. We see blood drawn from “smaller” things like the kunai thrown by Kato and the glass from Ekoeko Tower’s window, but never anything that causes lasting damage. In some cases the wounds heal in a matter of pages.

Since Dominic actually collapsed after the cut from Igarashi, I believe that he was just knocked out by the blow shaking his brain inside his skull.

While a cut to the Achilles tendon could spell bad news for our boy’s ability to fight back, I’d like to think that his healing factor will let him quickly recover.

Ganbatte, Dom-san.
I wonder if he has some kind of bone mod like Kato (but for durability instead) or if he is just that tough. Either way I hope he makes it out alive.

Aggregator gang
Didn't realize on the first read, but Ryuko got poisoned by Shimada, not sure if it's a lethal poison or just supposed to immobilize him, either way I don't think this is the end of him, I feel like either Shimada dies and Ryuko gets saved by UN, or Shimada wins and finds another use for him.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't realize on the first read, but Ryuko got poisoned by Shimada, not sure if it's a lethal poison or just supposed to immobilize him, either way I don't think this is the end of him, I feel like either Shimada dies and Ryuko gets saved by UN, or Shimada wins and finds another use for him.
Yeah, look like those "poison finger/hand" they joke about before.

Users who are viewing this thread